Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Zone League 3 thread

Jesmond vs Abermain.
    Wednesday night

Wednesday night I thin

Hi Guys, anyone have any evidence anecdotal or otherwise as to the Jesmond situation? Are they playing both grades? Eligible etc?

The only reason I ask is that NLFC are holding a bit of a charity/old boys event for our final home game, which is against Jesmond.

Some exciting names thrown around for a charity match, which is planned to be against our ressies if the Jesmond rumours are true.

If you have any news let me know, will help me plan the charity day for a good cause!

Quote Originally Posted by NLFCZL View Post
    Hi Guys, anyone have any evidence anecdotal or otherwise as to the Jesmond situation? Are they playing both grades? Eligible etc?

The only reason I ask is that NLFC are holding a bit of a charity/old boys event for our final home game, which is against Jesmond.

Some exciting names thrown around for a charity match, which is planned to be against our ressies if the Jesmond rumours are true.

If you have any news let me know, will help me plan the charity day for a good cause!
    Wild idea, maybe send the secretary of Jesmond an email and ask.....
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Abermain 3-2 win in first
    Res 1-1

It appears that Jeso are still playing a res team. You would be best to check it out formally via email, you saw what ended up happening at Kahibah a couple of weeks back. They fielded a team last night again.

Jesmond ressies have gotten a few points lately, I hope they continue playing ressies. Hopefully they can take a few more points off teams starting with edgeworth this week, which will help other teams ressies chances.

Will be good if mayfield ressies and abermain ressies do a job over raaf and kahibah this weekend to.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    Wild idea, maybe send the secretary of Jesmond an email and ask.....
    What the heck is email?

In all seriousness though I think that's a futile proposition, I had received a 'we are not aware' email from nf, I think officially in but unofficially it's week to week.

Cheers Charman as well, anfield I hope they do too, despite one horrid incident vs them with one 16 year old, their ressies captain was a great bloke and he deserves a bit of success.

whats going on in the reserves table. It says Dudley have 2 games unplayed in the fixtures section ( next weeks fixture and a washout abermain game to be played this week it says) But the table has their points as if they won the abermain game and only have one game left.

Is the table wrong or the fixtures wrong?

4-2 edgeworth win
    7-2 edgeworth win

Quote Originally Posted by beersfc View Post
    whats going on in the reserves table. It says Dudley have 2 games unplayed in the fixtures section ( next weeks fixture and a washout abermain game to be played this week it says) But the table has their points as if they won the abermain game and only have one game left.

Is the table wrong or the fixtures wrong?
    Abermain have forfeited wed night. We r not happy about it as in this league u should make every attempt to play. We were keeping it on the low down in case it changed. Was unaware of the table refelecting the result already.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by anfield View Post
    Jesmond ressies have gotten a few points lately, I hope they continue playing ressies. Hopefully they can take a few more points off teams starting with edgeworth this week, which will help other teams ressies chances.

Will be good if mayfield ressies and abermain ressies do a job over raaf and kahibah this weekend to.
    Edgeworth looked very strong today against Jesmond, Jesmond played well, and knowing you play for Dudley makes it worth my while to come out and support Edgeworth by you saying this makes it sound like your scared.
    I'm placing bets on Edgeworth to do the double on Dudley in the last round! Hopefully you make it to the finals if you know what I mean! Enjoy your weekend.

4-2 edgeworth win
    7-2 edgeworth win

Quote Originally Posted by Charman View Post
    Abermain have forfeited wed night. We r not happy about it as in this league u should make every attempt to play. We were keeping it on the low down in case it changed. Was unaware of the table refelecting the result already.
    That will put you guys threw in reserves wont it?. Lower teams doing stuff like that has affected the league a bit. From all I heard kahibah couldve taken the forfit but waited for jesmond to find players then had a shock loss which would put them in the semis I think

But its only reserve grade. The top 3 teams in first You guys dudley, wallsend and new lambton are in the firsts semis thats all that matters.

I think New Lambton for the grand final win. Seen better individual players in dudley and wallsend but N.L are a team unit. I think that will get them threw. GL ALL

Any other result today

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    Edgeworth looked very strong today against Jesmond, Jesmond played well, and knowing you play for Dudley makes it worth my while to come out and support Edgeworth by you saying this makes it sound like your scared.
    I'm placing bets on Edgeworth to do the double on Dudley in the last round! Hopefully you make it to the finals if you know what I mean! Enjoy your weekend.
    People are scared of sharks and snakes, edgeworth are neither champ. Might be a little unsettled playing Edgeworth NPL team, maybe your a bit confused.

We all hope results go our way at times. Dont we??

Wallsend v New Lambton

Ressies: 2 - 1 Wallsend
    1st Grade: 3 - 1 Wallsend

Quote Originally Posted by WFC_ZL View Post
    Wallsend v New Lambton

Ressies: 2 - 1 Wallsend
    1st Grade: 3 - 1 Wallsend
    So does this mean Wallsend have the minor prem in both grades? I cant keep up with trying to do the calcs with a non updated table. If they have then what an awesome achievement.

Wallsend will need a point against Mayfield last Round or it will come down to Goal difference if New Lambton win there last 2. But yes there 2nds will finish Minor Prem's. Congratulations Wallsend it will be a big achievement.

Res 4-2 to edgy
    First 7-2 to edgy
    Good luck to the team who make the final
    Last edited by the man; 10-08-2015 at 01:34 AM.