Page 61 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1953

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post
    I frigging hate a-holes who do that.

Unless you've got a connecting flight with a ridiculously short turn around what's the hurry.
    As I said if travel domestic i have carry on and am on my way straight away

If traveling Internationally I want to get to the Customs ASAP

Last time I landed in LoS I landed in Phuket

First time there and didn't know the joint obviously
    Dickheads with Jetstar didn't give an Arrival Card on the plane so it was every man for himself at the desks before Customs

Being familiar with the LoS immigration requirements I was ready to rumble and was in the first 10 done

My reward was joining a very short queue.
    15 mins later I had a Sim Card activated in my phone and was in my pre booked taxi after getting entry stamp and collecting luggage

Whilst waiting for luggage i noticed at least 2 fights rock up with well over 500 people in the hall

Those ****ers who took their time would have still been there when I was checked into my hote after an hour's drivel and off to 7-11 to get some Chang and supplies

You ****ers want to take your time getting off planes be my guest.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    What about the twits who on takeoff jump up and run to the toilet as soon as the seatbelt sign goes off? Can't you piss before boarding?

Lock themselves in for 10 mins (on a 60 min trip to Mel/Bris) - I reckon they are keen to get a mile high wank in to say they've done it.....
    I would be backing it has something to do with nerves of flying.

I not know about you but when I nervous i need to piss more often. Also coupled that with being in a sitting position also gets my bladder working well

What amazes me is the ****s who sit on planes for 10 hours and never once get up and go for a walk or a piss.

Dumb ****s if you ask me.

Can't be good for them to sit cooped u for that time

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    As I said if travel domestic i have carry on and am on my way straight away

If traveling Internationally I want to get to the Customs ASAP

Last time I landed in LoS I landed in Phuket

First time there and didn't know the joint obviously
    Dickheads with Jetstar didn't give an Arrival Card on the plane so it was every man for himself at the desks before Customs

Being familiar with the LoS immigration requirements I was ready to rumble and was in the first 10 done

My reward was joining a very short queue.
    15 mins later I had a Sim Card activated in my phone and was in my pre booked taxi after getting entry stamp and collecting luggage

Whilst waiting for luggage i noticed at least 2 fights rock up with well over 500 people in the hall

Those ****ers who took their time would have still been there when I was checked into my hote after an hour's drivel and off to 7-11 to get some Chang and supplies

You ****ers want to take your time getting off planes be my guest.
    I go on holiday to relax & take it easy. Not get stressed by rushing around like a blue arsed fly.

The good Member with not a moments living to waste on a plane yet spends that extra spare time watching NBN football and mumbling on Internet forums.

You are a special creature my friend, never ever change.

By the way this is legit now the best thread. Keep this up lads and we'll get our own 'air travel' sticky.

Top work by all.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    By the way this is legit now the best thread. Keep this up lads and we'll get our own 'air travel' sticky.

Top work by all.
    Let's do it.

Then I can really let loose on the bastards who cancelled my flight to Reyjkavik recently because of a pilot's strike.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post
    I go on holiday to relax & take it easy. Not get stressed by rushing around like a blue arsed fly.
    Sounds to me like you get stressed over blokes like me

Me I know what stresses me.

Spending needless time in an airport.

I go on holiday to enjoy myself and I on holiday the second I walk out of the Arrivals Hall and am free to do and go where ever I like.

Not being stuck in the airport for a minute longer than necessary is my plan

If you think I running around like a blue arse fly when then plane lands you got it wrong. I just walking with purpose with my plan on my mind. Unlike the other people who get off the plane and like to **** arse about

So you're 4'9"?
    Bruh I'm 6'3 and freaking swoley
    OK

For me it depends on the occasion......when I travel interstate to watch the Jerks play I take my time getting off the plane....
    You see I'm not in a hurry to see us loose....
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    For me it depends on the occasion......when I travel interstate to watch the Jerks play I take my time getting off the plane....
    You see I'm not in a hurry to see us loose....
    But if you aren't at the bar early enough before the game, you might have to remember us loosing.

Membah confirms suspicions...

Sounds to me like you get stressed over blokes like me

Me I know what stresses me.
    It's all about "me".

Serious though **** aisle seats, window is where it's at.
    Aisle #2, middle last option.

Love looking out plane windows, I always think I'm gonna see Moby Dick or something when over the ocean.

Football clubs that send e-mails advising you they will be charging your credit card automatically for membership on 20th July 2016.
    I never gave them permission, never checked the box allowing them to do it.
    Last straw for me - club can go fuuuuuccccck itself.
    Hope these khunts come last - they deserve it.

Christopher Froome........It's a bike race FFS
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Christopher Froome........It's a bike race FFS
    He's a disgrace to the sport. His bike handling skills are practically non-existent and he should get a life time ban for his haircut

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Football clubs that send e-mails advising you they will be charging your credit card automatically for membership on 20th July 2016.
    I never gave them permission, never checked the box allowing them to do it.
    Last straw for me - club can go fuuuuuccccck itself.
    Hope these khunts come last - they deserve it.
    If you sign up and pay by credit card, it auto-renews until you cancel it.

Just call/email them and tell them you want to cancel it or want to go monthly (love this option).
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    He's a disgrace to the sport. His bike handling skills are practically non-existent and he should get a life time ban for his haircut
    to be fair, he's improved his handling skills a bit, that descent where he gapped everyone while pedalling through in a tuck was ugly but took massive nads

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    If you sign up and pay by credit card, it auto-renews until you cancel it.

Just call/email them and tell them you want to cancel it or want to go monthly (love this option).
    I cancelled it this morning.
    The club is a disgrace and completely unprofessional.
    I Look forward to seeing the Jets hovering outside the top six for many years to come.

Banned
    Serious though **** aisle seats, window is where it's at.
    Aisle #2, middle last option.

Love looking out plane windows, I always think I'm gonna see Moby Dick or something when over the ocean.
    See I don't see the fascination with window seats.

For short flights of 1-2 hours then they have value but for long haul efforts your view is good for 10-15 mins per flight

Trade off is you are cramped up by the plane wall and the fat ****er in the middle seat

On the aisle seat you are free to get up whenever you like not boxed in on one side and the aisle can be used for extra legroom

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    See I don't see the fascination with window seats.

For short flights of 1-2 hours then they have value but for long haul efforts your view is good for 10-15 mins per flight

Trade off is you are cramped up by the plane wall and the fat ****er in the middle seat

On the aisle seat you are free to get up whenever you like not boxed in on one side and the aisle can be used for extra legroom
    I'm with the member on this one. Aisle crew 4 eva.