Page 109 of 127 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 2521

Thread: 2016 National Premier League thread

wat a laugh keeping valo . they may be like the jets and play away every week . they may have their ground issues sorted by year 3 .

Northern have denied the story, typical reaction

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Northern have denied the story, typical reaction
    Like I said earlier why don't people wait for the announcement and then comment. It's just a waste of time speculating when no one on here has the slightest idea. You only end up looking dumb.

All confirmed

All confirmed
    As in the 11 clubs? Surely they won't have a bye as I thought it was against NPL regulations to have a bye?

All confirmed
    By who?

A northern official, if it's not true i'll out him, unless they change it because it's been leaked

Will be back to 10 team comp by season start.... Jets still pushing for admission to NPL2 in Sydney

Ned devine

Quote Originally Posted by Why Blue View Post
    Yep, I heard better than near certain
    Maybe thanks to thier neighbours,
    Hey GA how are CCB going??
    Looking for a new pres, a new secretary and trying to find a treasurer, one with experience in zero's
    Thank god they have offered so many youth the opportunity to play with them in 2017, provided you pay a deposit !!!!!!
    Some things never change

How are Kahibah looking today ?
    All positions filled at Azzurri
    Where are all the death riders today ????

Quote Originally Posted by The Magician View Post
    Will be back to 10 team comp by season start.... Jets still pushing for admission to NPL2 in Sydney
    That is not a chance in 100 the Jets Program will be in Sydney NPL 2 Next Year . Not a hope

A northern official, if it's not true i'll out him, unless they change it because it's been leaked
    Outrageous comment , but no surprise .
    Did you think Cardiff South should be in ? They should not have been in back in 2008 !

Quote Originally Posted by Tonester View Post
    Like I said earlier why don't people wait for the announcement and then comment. It's just a waste of time speculating when no one on here has the slightest idea. You only end up looking dumb.

So you think Craig Kerry made it up to make himself look stupid ? Please !

Quote Originally Posted by NED DEVINE View Post
    Outrageous comment , but no surprise .
    Did you think Cardiff South should be in ? They should not have been in back in 2008 !
    Yes, maybe, but definitly deserved to be given a license in 2013, they were the second best club overall submissions so that should answer your silly comment, not sure what 2008 has to do with it

Yes, maybe, but definitly deserved to be given a license in 2013, they were the second best club overall submissions so that should answer your silly comment, not sure what 2008 has to do with it
    Because 2008 is when Azzurri got kicked out of the comp ForeverRed

Haha, now I get it, maybe they should not have lied about the amount of money they had in the bank, not my problem, I'm not involved at the gunners any more but gee some people just can't give it a rest, I can't stop laughing

So you think Craig Kerry made it up to make himself look stupid ? Please !
    Well Ned you've just proved a point although you don't only look dumb you sound dumb too!

How many clubs got licenses?

How are Kahibah looking today ?
    All positions filled at Azzurri
    Where are all the death riders today ????
    Welcome back Ned. Think I remember some of your comments on this forum many years ago from around 2008 but obviously you're back.

From what I’m hearing around the traps, not too many people wanted to see CCB gone from NPL. What I’m hearing is that if the inept management at the club continued, then it was only a matter of time until ‘the death ride’.

Thankfully for CCB there has been a changing of the guard and no doubt the best thing for them. Let’s hope they can attract not only ‘new’ supporters, sponsors and players to the club – but also encourage the many who have left the club over the years (due to the crap management) to come back.

They are a club steeped in tradition from the old Azzurri days and in my opinion, with the right management, will become a local football powerhouse in the years to come.

Let’s face it mate, if they’d continued down the same path as the last few years then they probably didn’t deserve to be there. So I wouldn’t be spruiking off too much about ‘death riders’, I’d be just thankful that the changes at the club have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by prawnhead View Post
    Welcome back Ned. Think I remember some of your comments on this forum many years ago from around 2008 but obviously you're back.

From what I’m hearing around the traps, not too many people wanted to see CCB gone from NPL. What I’m hearing is that if the inept management at the club continued, then it was only a matter of time until ‘the death ride’.

Thankfully for CCB there has been a changing of the guard and no doubt the best thing for them. Let’s hope they can attract not only ‘new’ supporters, sponsors and players to the club – but also encourage the many who have left the club over the years (due to the crap management) to come back.

They are a club steeped in tradition from the old Azzurri days and in my opinion, with the right management, will become a local football powerhouse in the years to come.

Let’s face it mate, if they’d continued down the same path as the last few years then they probably didn’t deserve to be there. So I wouldn’t be spruiking off too much about ‘death riders’, I’d be just thankful that the changes at the club have happened.
    Great post prawnhead

If Pasquale is in the top 3 of young talent in nnsw we need to worry.
    Could name 30 players that deserve it more then him