Thread: 2017 All Age/Over 35s/pub league thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Apparently draws are out. How the hell do they grade teams? Team i run with has been in E, finished 4th last 2 years, knocked out both times 1st week of semis and is now in C grade. To top that we now play our other team from same club that was in A grade last year. WTF? They are a much stronger outfit, makes no sense.
    Stupid playing a team from your own club and ridiculous going up 2 divs without winning anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Charman View Post
    Apparently draws are out. How the hell do they grade teams? Team i run with has been in E, finished 4th last 2 years, knocked out both times 1st week of semis and is now in C grade. To top that we now play our other team from same club that was in A grade last year. WTF? They are a much stronger outfit, makes no sense.
    Stupid playing a team from your own club and ridiculous going up 2 divs without winning anything!
    It is all a bit ****ed, teams do nominate to the associations as to what grade they want to be in and the associations should be looking at how well these players really went the year before. Also comes down to how much influence they have over the associations as well. I've seen teams smash it year after year in the same grade yet still remain in that grade while teams that struggled get pushed up one or two grades despite the club asking to be in the lower grade.