Thread: The official Jets confessional page (non denomination):

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi Everyone, don't know where I can introduce myself, so it seems appropriate to start in the confessional.
    I'm a keen Jets supporter: I moved to Newy about 8 years ago and I only found out about the Jets about 6 years ago
    So it's fair to say I've only suffered so far, never seen a playoff game...
    Coming from a European background, I enjoy watching football at the stadium in Oz without risking my life every time!

Confession time:
    As a "young" Jets supporter, I don't hate CCM that much: what I really can't stand in the A-league is Sydney FC, Kevin Muscat and Berisha.
    I was very positive after the first game of the Stubbins era, the FFA cup match against Perth: I thought the guy was doing alright and the team was on the right track. By the way, we lost that game lol.
    Never been a fan of Kanta, I was horrified at the idea of him being in the starting eleven this year: well...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mic22 View Post
    Hi Everyone, don't know where I can introduce myself, so it seems appropriate to start in the confessional.
    I'm a keen Jets supporter: I moved to Newy about 8 years ago and I only found out about the Jets about 6 years ago
    Coming from a European background, I enjoy watching football at the stadium in Oz without risking my life every time!

Confession time:
    As a "young" Jets supporter, I don't hate CCM that much: what I really can't stand in the A-league is Sydney FC, Kevin Muscat and Berisha.
    I was very positive after the first game of the Stubbins era, the FFA cup match against Perth: I thought the guy was doing alright and the team was on the right track. By the way, we lost that game lol.
    Never been a fan of Kanta, I was horrified at the idea of him being in the starting eleven this year: well...
    Bit about you not hating the Gypos

Mate

FFS

The fact you not born and bred here may explain your lack of understanding on this issue

But get with the program

There are only 3 games to win this season

Rd 1
    Rd 15
    Rd 27

Nothing will top beating those cunce 3 times this season
    Nothing

Quote Originally Posted by mic22 View Post

Confession time:
    Firstly welcome. You've made the best decision you'll make all year.

Second. Listen to the Jetstream Podcast and catch up on the Championship Chronicles to educate yourself on our success.

Thirdly. Hate the gypos. Need to find you some videos to explain what it's all about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles