Thread: The Moofie Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    I was pretty excited about it but I ended up not going to see it in the cinemas because of the bad reviews it was getting. I saw it on DVD a few weeks back and thought it was enjoyable enough, but you can see why it got criticised. Like you say it's so cheesy at times and the script is pretty terrible. Visually it's awesome.
    Prometheus was 10/10, absolutely nothing to fault and leaves so much open and to anticipate for the sequels.

Bon i have a question for you. How did the rainmaker send old joe back to the past if it was old joe who was responsible for creating the rainmaker, hence the rainmaker cannot exist until... the rainmaker sends old joe back in time.???? brain explosion.

Quote Originally Posted by LINGERA View Post
    Bon i have a question for you. How did the rainmaker send old joe back to the past if it was old joe who was responsible for creating the rainmaker, hence the rainmaker cannot exist until... the rainmaker sends old joe back in time.???? brain explosion.
    Dude.. I've got to read your question a few more times before I can even try to rationalise an explanation..
    Thats what I really enjoyed about the movie, it got you thinking about everything..