Thread: 2019 National Premier League thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beppe View Post
    Now that the season is approaching its end, wondering everyone thoughts on who the top coaches are going around. Who has over achieved with their squads, who are the top tier coaches. Zane is obviously right up there, and Weston seem to have done very well this year.
    the Next A-league coach for me

Quote Originally Posted by W8 WATCHER View Post
    the Next A-league coach for me
    In response to the above three threads Valoground is an embarrassment watched game and people watching from afar saying how bad it was not a good promotion for the league. Ground announcing everywhere is poor. As for Coaches top 3.
    1. Zane
    2. Jaliens
    3. Pascoe

All those coaches have developed squads. Can’t come at coaches who just buy players that’s not coaching I especially put Bolch, Zadkovich & Tanchevski in this box.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    In response to the above three threads Valoground is an embarrassment watched game and people watching from afar saying how bad it was not a good promotion for the league. Ground announcing everywhere is poor. As for Coaches top 3.
    1. Zane
    2. Jaliens
    3. Pascoe

All those coaches have developed squads. Can’t come at coaches who just buy players that’s not coaching I especially put Bolch, Zadkovich & Tanchevski in this box.
    Surely Pascoe was a typo, he has had one of the best squads for years and has 1 GF win to show for it. I’m hard pressed to figure out who he has developed, there are plenty of names in that squad who have been bought in from other clubs or former jets youth and such. I will admit there are a few names I don’t know in the squad so they maybe some youth developed. Happy to be told I’m wrong, but I have seen him as one of the underachieving coaches for the squad he has had..

Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    1. Zane
    2. Jaliens
    3. Pascoe

A read a recent Magic program and from memory it had, Piddington at 300 plus games, Bradbury, Griffiths, Hoole, Kantarovski, and Virgilli at between 150 and 250 games for the club, sure players come in every year and that happens at all clubs but I cant see how that is buying players.