Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Standard Member, I question your point and instead of proving yourself you just side step it and make a completely different incorrect statement.

You said success comes from hard work and I have more than enough proof to the contrary.

Also, I don't envy the successful, I'm just paying enough attention to know that the game is rigged for everyone. It's rigged against the poor, the lower-class and the middle-class. Current capitalism is the carrot on stick trick and we are all chasing down something we will never get.
    You do envy the successful
    You support the concept of things being fair and balanced in life
    You want the rich taxed more yet they are the ones already paying the bulk of taxes as it is

How about we have a flat rate of for argument's sake 35% tax for everyone
    Whether that be the bloke working 10 hours a week or James Packer
    We take 35% off everyone and stop victimising the successful ones to pay for the lazy

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    You do envy the successful
    You support the concept of things being fair and balanced in life
    You want the rich taxed more yet they are the ones already paying the bulk of taxes as it is

How about we have a flat rate of for argument's sake 35% tax for everyone
    Whether that be the bloke working 10 hours a week or James Packer
    We take 35% off everyone and stop victimising the successful ones to pay for the lazy
    You don't read good, do you? That's exactly what I proposed. A flat tax rate. You have been arguing against it.

The rich don't pay more, I already showed you that they pay less in proportion to their income and you got upset. A flat tax rate would solve that. Thank you for swinging around aimlessly only to come to the correct conclusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    You don't read good, do you? That's exactly what I proposed. A flat tax rate. You have been arguing against it.

The rich don't pay more, I already showed you that they pay less in proportion to their income and you got upset. A flat tax rate would solve that. Thank you for swinging around aimlessly only to come to the correct conclusion.
    But we have a tax rate at the moment where the more you earn the more you are taxed

FFS ****s earning 20k don't pay a Zac to society

A flat rate is gonna punish them more than the better earners