Quote Originally Posted by Yaa Yaa View Post
So let me get this right, a Jaffa’s kid dad is getting worked up about the other magic team that didn’t have a few players selected? I think you might be putting up a few smoke screens? Maybe you’re a magic dad or a good friend of a magic dad possibly?
Well we both agree that the other side should have had at least one picked but I wouldn’t swap any of the ones that were for them, I’d look at maybe swap one from the other club.
If I was to choose one I’d have to say the goalkeeper as he’s very very good in goals but wouldn’t make it on the field.
Anyway it’s no big deal if NNSW chose those kids as we have seen in the current 10s group kids were dropped after 1 season and replaced with others, so if you don’t perform they will replace you as we seen this year.
Geez Yaa Yaa. Ya bag out the other team at yr club & then want to swop this kid for that kid like ya playing FIFA. Ya then say a bloke is a spy or best mates with kids from that other magic team cos he has a different view to you. & u don’t know why people on here hate magic???

Worse thing is all this info you got make me think u one of the coaches. You say you ain’t but we all no.

Guess I best mates with aegon now!