Thread: 19/20 HAL Round 19 | W-Sydney Wanderers v Newcastle Jets | Sat 15/02/20 1930

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    So you'd rather another CEO who tells the fans nothing? Also a CEO has no control over the fitness of a player. That's all the coaching and medical staff
    What crap. Three weeks ago he was one of these three things

In the squad to play
    In the squad to be on bench with potential for game time
    In the squad for the sake of a mental lift to the rest of the squad

No word has been provided since then that he has suffered anything to suggest he has gone BACKWARDS from that and any of those three listed above, Happy to be corrected but i cannot recall any info from club to suggest he has suffered a setback from his condition leading up to the W.U match.

Rubbish was suggested on here of his omission on the day of the W.U match because the intense heat predicted on gameday and fair enough but what about since then ?.

Frodo and Bon make valid points in regards to Wes, From the info provided to the supporters leading up to the W.U match to where we are now the club has made a dogs breakfast of this. One moment he is on the verge of selection with only hot weather offered up for his absence ( has been mild since ) to not even a mention like Bon say in the Ins , Out or otherwise.

So would i rather a CEO who tells fans nothing , Of course not. I will however take a CEO who ensure information from the club is not BS or misleading. A CEO or one who runs a tight ship can be responsible for that.

My gut feeling is we will not see Wes at all.

Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me if you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    I was of this view a few weeks ago, but seeing him up and moving so quickly has me thinking we might get a few 20-30 min performances before the end of the season. But agreed, I wouldn't be surprised if he had a set back and we didn't see him play at all. Would suck hard if that ended up being the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.