Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Emotional tantrum? Did I make you feel your feelings or something? I'm not getting emotional, I save my tantrums for Arsenal losses, thank you.

It is the government's job to care for the less fortunate. That's a part of the reason why we pay taxes. I would rather my taxes help out a struggling family than bail out the banks again, or subsidise a mining companies losses from poor management, or fill the pockets of companies that politicians have vested interests in with dodgy funding schemes.

But you keep hating on poor people. One day you'll realise that you and I are statistically a single bad week away from being homeless. I'm sure if it ever happened you'd quickly learn some compassion.
    No it is never the government's job to care for the people

The government's role is to set up a system to allow the society to flourish

The system is capitalism
    The nature if it is you bend your back and you will get your rewards out if it

Those who do not bend their backs are left behind for not embracing their opportunity

You are advocating for a system where the government funds the lazy and weak instead of having them thems take responsibility for themselves

Those that succeed in the world do so by taking care of themselves not getting handouts from the government

The reason we pay taxes is for the use of shared facilities likes roads hospitals etc
    It not there for welfare programs.

The concept of welfare programs is only recent in the last 150 years and they have been nothing but a drain on societies

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Those that succeed in the world do so by taking care of themselves not getting handouts from the government
    This is 100% certified bullshit. Capitalism is built on subsidies, payouts and tax breaks for the rich.

354 of the top companies in Aus paid Zero tax 2 years ago. They made a combined $911 billion in income. Why don't I get the same tax breaks that they get? Because your lovely sounding capitalism is broken beyond repair.

If they can't survive without the government throwing money at them, neither can those at the lower end of spectrum.

It's fine, I've lost count of the amount of times I've used facts to prove this nonsense of yours wrong and you bring nothing new or truthful to the table. You hate poor people, that's your issue. If your book is real I can't wait to hear how you explain that one to the carpenter and his dad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Banned
    This is 100% certified bullshit. Capitalism is built on subsidies, payouts and tax breaks for the rich.

354 of the top companies in Aus paid Zero tax 2 years ago. They made a combined $911 billion in income. Why don't I get the same tax breaks that they get? Because your lovely sounding capitalism is broken beyond repair.

If they can't survive without the government throwing money at them, neither can those at the lower end of spectrum.

It's fine, I've lost count of the amount of times I've used facts to prove this nonsense of yours wrong and you bring nothing new or truthful to the table. You hate poor people, that's your issue. If your book is real I can't wait to hear how you explain that one to the carpenter and his dad.
    It is you that makes the claim I hate poor people

Nowhere have I claimed this but don't let that fact get in your way of your emotional claims

Every person in this country or every person in the USA has an opportunity to be successful in life

Finish school
    Get a job
    Don't have a family until you have a stable partner
    Don't do drugs
    Look after your family

You will be moderately successful and have a comfortable existence

Yet you want me to feel sympathy for those who neglect to take their opportunity they are provided??

Compared to the rest of the world we are blessed with opportunity that others can only dream about. So I will never have any sympathy for the weak here who you think need hand outs from the government rather than be expected to sort their own shit out and take responsibility for themselves

I actually got more faith in them than you do

You want them to remain victims
    I want them to face reality and rise to the challenge before them. I believe they can achieve when put in a position they have to achieve

It is you that makes the claim I hate poor people

Nowhere have I claimed this but don't let that fact get in your way of your emotional claims

Every person in this country or every person in the USA has an opportunity to be successful in life

Finish school
    Get a job
    Don't have a family until you have a stable partner
    Don't do drugs
    Look after your family

You will be moderately successful and have a comfortable existence

Yet you want me to feel sympathy for those who neglect to take their opportunity they are provided??

Compared to the rest of the world we are blessed with opportunity that others can only dream about. So I will never have any sympathy for the weak here who you think need hand outs from the government rather than be expected to sort their own shit out and take responsibility for themselves

I actually got more faith in them than you do

You want them to remain victims
    I want them to face reality and rise to the challenge before them. I believe they can achieve when put in a position they have to achieve
    And for those who for no fault of their own can not live up to this ideal?

Victims of crime, mentally ill, disabled.............?
    Last edited by Skirt Boy; 07-03-2020 at 08:55 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Skirt Boy View Post
    And for those who for no fault of their own can not live up to this ideal?

Victims of crime, mentally ill, disabled.............?
    Free hand out from the government Is your answer I suppose??

Always making excuses for people.

It exactly why you leftists will continue punish people with your low expectations and everyone wins a trophy for participation mentality

Equality of outcome doesn't exist and not should it

Life is a battle

Some win
    Some lose

Free hand out from the government Is your answer I suppose??

Always making excuses for people.

It exactly why you leftists will continue punish people with your low expectations and everyone wins a trophy for participation mentality

Equality of outcome doesn't exist and not should it

Life is a battle

Some win
    Some lose
    This is why I said you hate poor people. All of the above is proof that you're an elitist in your own mind. You think that you're better than others because you earn an average wage and live an average life. You've been tricked into thinking like this by capitalists. They use people like you to fight their fights for them. It's an absolutely brilliant yet evil strategy that has been working for them for decades.

Thankfully it seems like you Boomers may be the last of their warriors to come through. I don't know if capitalism will die out or there will just be a new form of hatred introduced into the world to keep a hold of power. Likely the latter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Banned
    This is why I said you hate poor people. All of the above is proof that you're an elitist in your own mind. You think that you're better than others because you earn an average wage and live an average life. You've been tricked into thinking like this by capitalists. They use people like you to fight their fights for them. It's an absolutely brilliant yet evil strategy that has been working for them for decades.

Thankfully it seems like you Boomers may be the last of their warriors to come through. I don't know if capitalism will die out or there will just be a new form of hatred introduced into the world to keep a hold of power. Likely the latter.
    I am an elitest now

FMD I giving you credit for actually being intelligent is my downfall here

How hard is it to hold people to account??
    How hard is it to accept that the world and life isn't fair or balanced or even??

Simple concepts I grasp just like many others do that you are struggling with

What I do see from you is envy.
    You are envious of money you are envious of success
    The worst part about your envy is that it is of others predicaments and has **** all to do with your plight

Envy i dont have of others achieving success nor am I envious of their money and wealth

That is for the weak

As for what is coming in the world . Well the Western Civilisation is doomed to failure that is pretty much certainty at some point

With all the leftist moral degeneracy we have and other warped leftist ideals western society has it pretty certain we will be swallowed up eventually by other cultures or implode on itself whatever comes first