Thread: 2020 National Premier League thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    Surely with NRL now saying their comp won’t start on July 1 as hoped and all comps under that now cancelled, NPL and other comps are out for this year? If so good luck to us getting our money back.
    Yeah Northern wont refund any money that has been paid. And they will no doubt be telling the clubs they have to pay full fees

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    Yeah Northern wont refund any money that has been paid. And they will no doubt be telling the clubs they have to pay full fees
    So NNSWF have suspended the licence payments for the next 2 instalments to June and a refund policy (pending full cancellation less costs to date) is already tabled pending review 31 May with all NPL, WPL and NL1 clubs asked to complete surveys on alternate season options. NNSWF furlough 16 staff. Wrong again Goatscheese. Your sources are as spot on as your football IQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Onyatoes View Post
    So NNSWF have suspended the licence payments for the next 2 instalments to June and a refund policy (pending full cancellation less costs to date) is already tabled pending review 31 May with all NPL, WPL and NL1 clubs asked to complete surveys on alternate season options. NNSWF furlough 16 staff. Wrong again Goatscheese. Your sources are as spot on as your football IQ.
    Where am I wrong? The refund for money paid hasn't been authorised (based on your own statement) and at the time of my post they were demanding that clubs still pay their fees, so I was correct there as well. Northern has only recently (over the past week) told clubs that they have dropped their demands for further installments until the season goes ahead and only after the NPL clubs sent a letter through the AAFC telling them they won't and 8 of the 11 NL1 clubs following suit.

My sources are actually quite good (including some members of your committee), just because I don't spread every bit of confidential news on here like some people. So yeah thanks for letting me know my football IQ is spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    Where am I wrong? The refund for money paid hasn't been authorised (based on your own statement) and at the time of my post they were demanding that clubs still pay their fees, so I was correct there as well. Northern has only recently (over the past week) told clubs that they have dropped their demands for further installments until the season goes ahead and only after the NPL clubs sent a letter through the AAFC telling them they won't and 8 of the 11 NL1 clubs following suit.

My sources are actually quite good (including some members of your committee), just because I don't spread every bit of confidential news on here like some people. So yeah thanks for letting me know my football IQ is spot on.
    Spelling I can’t fault. Grammar an 8/10. Yew Yew - this is the expected standard.

Fu$&ck I’m missing my football.