Thread: 2021 Premier Club SAP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sapdad View Post
    Cant hurt.Kids that are not good enough will get to see the kids who are,and the kids who are good enough will see how many other kids want their spots and hopefully appreciate the opportunity.A few parents noses out of joint wondering why their little Johnny has to go through the indignity of trials and some crying that their little Johnny didnt get an invite.Think you'll find though that the kids that get picked will be the top tier of kids in the program so it will all work out fine.
    Trials are the best way to compare. Yeah for sure players who are similar will be picked and will miss but it's better than only having TDs who select their favourites.

Quote Originally Posted by djjones View Post
    Trials are the best way to compare. Yeah for sure players who are similar will be picked and will miss but it's better than only having TDs who select their favourites.
    I don't know what you are talking about TD's nominate kids for the TSP trials... lol. Some are picked through being watched at games, but TD's still offer up names of kids they think should be selected.

Quote Originally Posted by KITZ View Post
    I don't know what you are talking about TD's nominate kids for the TSP trials... lol. Some are picked through being watched at games, but TD's still offer up names of kids they think should be selected.
    I can correct you. Last year TD's sent in the names, no trials. Didnt matter as Covid squashed it all.

Quote Originally Posted by djjones View Post
    I can correct you. Last year TD's sent in the names, no trials. Didnt matter as Covid squashed it all.
    I'm not sure how that's correcting me? But if it makes you feel better, go for it.