Thread: 2021 Premier Club SAP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    What do people know about the JDL Gala days? not heard much from my boys club

Quote Originally Posted by Game_over View Post
    Nothing from ours or a few different people I spoke to over the weekend.A few parents not impressed with the travel but I think it will be a good opportunity for the kids to get out into a different environment.

Quote Originally Posted by sapdad View Post
    Nothing from ours or a few different people I spoke to over the weekend.A few parents not impressed with the travel but I think it will be a good opportunity for the kids to get out into a different environment.
    Well those parents will be in for a rude shock if their kid plays NPL.

Even ruder if by some miracle they make Jets

Quote Originally Posted by sapdad View Post
    Agree, I think it will be a great opportunity for the kids and they will enjoy the experience.

Just wish Northern could be a little more organized so people can sort out work and other family commitment, but I think peace in the middle east is more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Game_over View Post
    I think the information passed on to the clubs was limited.
    The communication didn't clarify whether the gala day allocations would be at a team or club level nor whether the allocations would occur at the same time as the phase 3 draw is released.
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin