Thread: 2021 Zone League 2 thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    I spoke with your first grade coach after the game and asked if he made a mistake marking Multi Registered players as Borrowed instead. He was the person who confirmed to me that they were only Borrowed player's and I informed him that Borrowed players can't play first grade.
    Unfortunately ignorance/niavity isn't a defence, it's pretty clear in the rules that borrowed players can only play in the lowest grade.

What is perplexing is that one of the borrowed players started first grade so it must have been pre planned.
    It's perplexing because you guys most certainly have the depth in reserve grade to call apon them before going to All Age guys to start in first grade.

I truly believe you that it was an honest mistake and that you guy's meant no foul but the rules are the rules.
    Ha! And thank God you boys are here to police it.

Anyways.......

Norths v Mayfield
    1s 2-0
    2s 6-1

Quote Originally Posted by namwob99 View Post
    Ha! And thank God you boys are here to police it.
    We aren't the one's who policed it, that's the joint zone committee.

Judging by your reaction I'm starting to think maybe this wasn't a honest mistake and I wonder if this is the first time you've broken the rules.
    If your boys didn't break the rules we wouldn't be having this conversation, simple as that.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!