Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    BOOOOOMMMMM!

And there is he is ladies and gentlemen. The sexist piece of shit that we all know him to be. Thanks Member, you always destroy yourself way better than anyone else ever could.
    So you lefties are pretty predictable

You throw out the Racist Sexist Mysoginist Nazi etc lines that often they don't actually have any meaning

The other tactic you have is what Premy has done and tried to get all personal

Why am.i not surprised at your responses??

When challenged you offer little more than emotional outbursts

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    So you lefties are pretty predictable

You throw out the Racist Sexist Mysoginist Nazi etc lines that often they don't actually have any meaning

Why am.i not surprised at your responses??

When challenged you offer little more than emotional outbursts
    I genuinely can’t tell if this post is legit or taking the piss.

Wait one second.
    When there is something personal about you, you take exception to it.
    However you have no problem telling people what they can not do with their bodies personally.

Oh the hypocrisy is hilarious.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    Wait one second.
    When there is something personal about you, you take exception to it.
    However you have no problem telling people what they can not do with their bodies personally.

Oh the hypocrisy is hilarious.
    I got pretty broad shoulders haven't I ??

I am just pointing out how you resorted to trying to get personal for no reason

I got pretty broad shoulders haven't I ??

I am just pointing out how you resorted to trying to get personal for no reason
    I have a reason and it's completely valid to me.
    You lack any empathy for the millions of people that will be effected by this latest decision personally.

Therefore I couldn't care less for your "broad shoulders" as you show little care for others yourself, hence why it's hypocrisy when you get upset by someone making it personal with you.

Classic bully mentality. "I can be mean to others, but it's not fair when others mean me"

Banned
    I have a reason and it's completely valid to me.
    You lack any empathy for the millions of people that will be effected by this latest decision personally.

Therefore I couldn't care less for your "broad shoulders" as you show little care for others yourself, hence why it's hypocrisy when you get upset by someone making it personal with you.

Classic bully mentality. "I can be mean to others, but it's not fair when others mean me"

You lack any empathy at all for the millions of children assassinated by your self centred beliefs

That you try and claim some type of moral high ground to pursue your child sacrifice desires says plenty

You lack any empathy at all for the millions of children assassinated by your self centred beliefs

That you try and claim some type of moral high ground to pursue your child sacrifice desires says plenty
    Can you share with us your first thought you had from the womb?
    Are you able to provide me a link as to where one could acquire life insurance for a fetus under the age of 22 weeks?

My empathy lies with the millions of living humans.
    My empathy lies with a woman I know personally that was a rape victim and chose to abort a fetus.
    My empathy lies with a woman I know personally that was receiving Chemotherapy when she found out she was pregnant and she chose to abourt the fetus inside her so the Children she had already, have a Mother growing up.
    You can try to play your morally grey card all you like. You've already exposed your misogynist reason for why you feel the way you do and we all see straight though you.

Banned
    Can you share with us your first thought you had from the womb?
    Are you able to provide me a link as to where one could acquire life insurance for a fetus under the age of 22 weeks?

My empathy lies with the millions of living humans.
    My empathy lies with a woman I know personally that was a rape victim and chose to abort a fetus.
    My empathy lies with a woman I know personally that was receiving Chemotherapy when she found out she was pregnant and she chose to abourt the fetus inside her so the Children she had already, have a Mother growing up.
    You can try to play your morally grey card all you like. You've already exposed your misogynist reason for why you feel the way you do and we all see straight though you.
    No I can't share with you my first thought I had in the womb
    Matter of fact my earliest memory is from when I was 2

Under your logic we should be able to execute all children under the age of 2 because they won't know any thing I take it??

I have a consistent line on when life is created
    It is called conception not some wishy washy thing where the line is moved to suit your whims

I do think we can find some common ground that we should be able to execute the rapists. I think that is something we can agree on

But I ain't gonna sanction killing a child because of the fee fees of the woman

If she doesn't want the child she can put the child up for adoption. Killing it ain't on the table

Considering Rape accounts for about 1% of abortions and even then this is self reported so not entirely accurate and it ain't like women don't lie
    #IBelieveAmberHeard exactly why are you keen to put up such a weak strain argument on this??

I get you like the call to emotion angle but it isn't even a drop in the ocean in the grand scheme of things

As for your chemo story. Another call to emotion argument where a selfish decision was made as the child was sacrificed

Seems to be a common theme for those partaking in abortion. A selfish decision being made regularly tops the list of excuses