Thread: Womens A League 2022/2023 Season

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Can someone explain to me why Rhali Dobson is getting smashed for her comment around the puppies should have played rather than the jets girls?

They got hammered 0-6, are sitting 2nd last with a -24 GD & the point Rhali was making was holding the players, coach and competition to a higher standard.

Nothing different to what would have been said about an ALM performance under the same circumstances.
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    Can someone explain to me why Rhali Dobson is getting smashed for her comment around the puppies should have played rather than the jets girls?

They got hammered 0-6, are sitting 2nd last with a -24 GD & the point Rhali was making was holding the players, coach and competition to a higher standard.

Nothing different to what would have been said about an ALM performance under the same circumstances.
    From an amateur podcast, that sort of thing can stand - but from the official podcast of the league who are supposed to be building the brand it's probably not to the standard expected
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles