Thread: 2023 Zone Premier League

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I hope we still aren't pretending that Croatia are the only team that give financial incentives to players.

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy View Post
    I hope we still aren't pretending that Croatia are the only team that give financial incentives to players.
    There are paying rego?s and then there is giving blokes money each week. Both are ?paying players? just to different levels

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy View Post
    Why have you started this again, we all know what most clubs do, some more than others, but let it go FFS, sounds like you have once again gone fishing for what???

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    Why have you started this again, we all know what most clubs do, some more than others, but let it go FFS, sounds like you have once again gone fishing for what???
    think you're underselling it there

Quote Originally Posted by Killa View Post
    think you're underselling it there
    trying be diplomatic and not restart the general shit of who is paying who...

Any chance we can start a 2024 thread so we can leave some of the regular BS of paying players and more about the incoming season? Love to see when clubs are starting preseason trials, recruits etc