Page 27 of 74 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: GVE Gooooooooone

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    This thread is enlightening Plague. Shows who on the foz are the Glass half fulllers and who are the glass half empty people
    Come off it MKFC, we clearly can't afford a glass in the salary cap environment. Plastic cup half empty, for sure... possibly leaking a little.

I am with Thomas on this one. At least when we fall its not that far to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

it would seem my plastic cup is half full of warm mid strength beer.

This thread is enlightening Plague. Shows who on the foz are the Glass half fulllers and who are the glass half empty people
    Half full or half empty, still room for more alcohol

FFS Seldom try twisting something else around to suit an agenda
    No agenda here bud just a hatred of hypocrites
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

[IMG]http://www.communitypartnering.info/assets/img/2%20glasses-half-***.jpg[/IMG]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom View Post
    No agenda here bud just a hatred of hypocrites
    How am I being hypocritical??

I on the Local league thread put forward my OPINION that Olympic (in particular) and other NBN State League Clubs shouldn't be playing the larry longball hacking em down game that is prevalent in the NBN. I beleive that we should be expecting much more than that in this day and age. Managers of State League teams are entitled to play long ball larry shit if they want that is their perogative. I just don't agree with it and feel we in Newy should be a bit more cultured than that. THAT IS MY OPINION

In this thread I backed GVE and his right as MANAGER to do things his way and play however he wants and sign whoever he wants. I also used the fictitious analogy where Foz poster "Hawk" was appointed Jets Manager and claimed he as Manager is entitled to play however he sees fit. Hawk as manager is entitled to have us playing long ball larry and that as manager is his entitlement.

Would I agree with this method. **** NO I would be extremely pissed the Jets were playing that way

Would I back Hawk's right to play this way YES 100%.

The HSG Clowns who appointed Hawk to have Jets play this way wuld be in the Member's firing path

I also used the fictitious analogy where Foz poster "Hawk" was appointed Jets Manager and claimed he as Manager is entitled to play however he sees fit.

Would I back Hawk's right to play this way YES 100%.
    NEW THREAD:

Hawk IN.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    NEW THREAD:

Hawk IN.

NEW THREAD:

Hawk OUT.

Too much longball apparently.

(Sorry Hawk, I gave you a chance)

I just don't see the point in changing coaches when we're mid table. What is the point when we come 5th or 6th with a young team? Yes we've had the odd bad game, last week being a perfect example, but do you really expect changing coaches each year would help? Seems to be working wonders for Sydney. However, should we have a worse season next year, I think GvE's spot would have to be under review.

As for challenging for the title, would I love to see us up there each year? Yup. Is it realistic? Nope, unless we have significant spending and don't pass on top quality players like Griffo.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

i will take a peoples poll on who to play and where and give it a go, passing and crossing will be sublime, drop beer prices back to what the workers can buy, add more spirits and put profits back into player recruitment, crowd to run onto field immediately at fulltime, tenz to be improved with appropriate services, uniforms and paytv, open policy on tifo and ground announcer to ridicule opposition and whip up stad support, free transport and the big screen to show all controversy so the ref can change his decision to the correct one, finally players to put on xmas pantomime with hesk as baby jesus.

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    Any chance of a pool for tenzo?

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    i will take a peoples poll on who to play and where and give it a go, passing and crossing will be sublime, drop beer prices back to what the workers can buy, add more spirits and put profits back into player recruitment, crowd to run onto field immediately at fulltime, tenz to be improved with appropriate services, uniforms and paytv, open policy on tifo and ground announcer to ridicule opposition and whip up stad support, free transport and the big screen to show all controversy so the ref can change his decision to the correct one, finally players to put on xmas pantomime with hesk as baby jesus.
    Also make it full strength again and you have my vote!

pool at tenz check with movie making facilities, 5% beer check. I will stand down after said infrastructure is in place

and nf foz participants get 20% discount across the board.

Quote Originally Posted by la bazzle View Post
    Any chance of a pool for tenzo?
    As long as it comes with the return of the jugs.. Both forms of jugs..
    We have to stay firm on the jugs.. And the jugs have to stay firm..

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    and nf foz participants get 20% discount across the board.
    hawk in!!!

I reckon i should get the gig, after all I have a coaches licence, fully accredited by the FFA. It means I can drive the players around.

I won the A-League on Football Manager 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013. Defo my gig.