Quote Originally Posted by My2BobsWorth View Post
I think it's time for some home truths, I spent 2 years on the wet hill, the boys thought the squadron were total dickheads, not one knew Furns or JP, I then moved to the Western where everyone was in red and blue, not one person knew Furns or JP. They only exist on this forum
Hate to burst your bubble but I never went into anything to promote or big note myself. Whether people knew me or not didn't keep me up at night. Still doesn't.
Also don't care who did or didnt think the squadron were dickheads. Some of us probably were, at one point or another. Some people posting comments on The Herald articles certainly seemed to think so.
However its been quite a few years since the Squadron stepped away for the Terrace to take over active support so not sure why any this is relevant anyway?

Anyhoo, any potential new owners don't have long to get their shit together - our season ends in two weeks (depending how the girls go in the finals). Then we can start bitching about colours, kits and Jets-shaped hats again.