Thread: TheJetstream PODCAST

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I don't mind them being held on different days imo, good for those lazy Sunday afternoons or when the senior team plays away that weekend.
    If you have them as a curtain raiser, kick-off has to be about 3 hours earlier than the senior game. How many people would actually turn up for that? Based on the game played last season against the AIS, < 1000 people probably.

I think there should be a couple maybe, but it's better the way it is in terms of cost and convenience for the majority of games to be played outside of the senior match day.

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    I don't mind them being held on different days imo, good for those lazy Sunday afternoons or when the senior team plays away that weekend.
    If you have them as a curtain raiser, kick-off has to be about 3 hours earlier than the senior game. How many people would actually turn up for that? Based on the game played last season against the AIS, < 1000 people probably.

I think there should be a couple maybe, but it's better the way it is in terms of cost and convenience for the majority of games to be played outside of the senior match day.
    hey superdylan

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    hey superdylan
    lol, great call