Stockton vs Jesmond: Sharkies are the kings of the draw, having drawn more games than any other team in the comp and I'm predicting this match will be no different. DRAW, both teams to score a minimum of two goals each.

Westlakes vs Maryland: Here's an interesting stat, Westlakes have actually conceded 5 more goals than Maryland have in the last 5 games (20 WL, 15 Maryland). Both teams winless in the last 5 matches. In saying that, it is impossible to back Maryland. Westlakes will win this but I might be tight. They won't win by more than 2.

Uni vs NL: If NL have any hopes of making the semis then they need to win this match. They have the form, undefeated in their last 4 outings, recording three wins and a draw although they were against teams in the bottom half of the ladder. I think it will be a close one. Uni to win but NL's First Grade team will score twice as many goals or more in First Grade as Uni do in third grade (hope that makes sense).

Wallsend vs Azzurri: The strange thing about Wallsend is that I actually really rated them when we played them in the first round. Their results before Round 6 were really encouraging but have been on a slippery slope since that Round 6 draw with the Bulldogs. It makes me wonder if they have lost a few players? Defensively they are quite good with the best GD in the bottom half of the table. I'm predicted Azzurri will win but will not score more than 3 goals.

CH vs Burbs: Draw, both teams to score.