Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal222;24***9
Never once talked about the feel good factor, totally understand there is always someone better and other kids will be knocking thatÂ’s junior sport. You mentioned in a previous comment about parents, I do understand some parents out there are unrealistic but to be honest I am talking about this case only and not In general. The parent group we are referring to with this group of kids from 9s - 11s in the main, you couldnÂ’t have asked for a nicer bunch of parents or kids to be honest, much to the disgust of people involved with the club.

What is disappointing is when ill informed people pass judgment when clearly they have no idea.

And just an FYI Jaffas havenÂ’t held trials for the past 2 years in the age group of these boys, some talented boys were identified and brought in for the U11s and others brought in when people chose to leave. The U12s added a second team and then a large number 5-6 from the U11s chose to leave requiring the club to source even more players.
It might be handy to reference calendar years with the ages. You’ve jumped between various age groups in the same paragraph and in the end I have no idea which age group you’re actually referring to.
Was it all about 2021 12’s or are you referring to 2021 11’s as well?