Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    fwiw as much as I strongly disagreed with basically all of MFKFCs views over the past couple of days on this, I don't really get where he stepped over the line tbh. His only real crime was not accepting the countless amount of people proving him wrong or making his argument invalid rather than doing anything abnormally ban-worthy for this foz imo.
    Unfortunately his post this morning saying if we legalise SSM why don't we legalise pedophilia & bestiality pushed him over the line. I was prepared to let him continue to post his narrow view on this topic because it was clear others were doing a great job of countering the bullshit RW rhetoric, but unfortunately he pushed it too far.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    Unfortunately his post this morning saying if we legalise SSM why don't we legalise pedophilia & bestiality pushed him over the line. I was prepared to let him continue to post his narrow view on this topic because it was clear others were doing a great job of countering the bullshit RW rhetoric, but unfortunately he pushed it too far.
    I could see more sarcasm than hate in his post
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    Flare enough to you & Gaz.

Hopefully he returns before the start of the AL season, feeling refreshed. The season won't be nearly as fun without his rants.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Flare enough to you & Gaz.

Hopefully he returns before the start of the AL season, feeling refreshed. The season won't be nearly as fun without his rants.
    I've already lost interest
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.