Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: 2012-2013 Finals Thread

appiah i thought was the only one willing to actually run with the ball.

ono never got in the game.

mooy was terrible i thought, passing was all over the place and his set piece delivery was garbage.

wanderers fans reacted the only way they could by putting on a fire display and ripping the seats. the beer thrown at mcbreen was a real lol moment, tiago would have stood and skulled it.

congratulations to the gypos for finally realising that the championship actually means something.
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Body gets Stretch drunk, miracle occurs.

Hail Body!

Banned
    Got up this morning before the rooster crows and jumped in the chariot for another days slog at the coal face earning a quid. Got in the car and first song up on the radio was the Justin Timberlake hit Cry Me A River.

****ING ****S

Anyways the most irritating aspects of the GF were the fact the WSW put up such a shitful display that even though at least 5 big calls went significantly against them and to the Gypos you can't even hang your hat on the Wallys were robbed as they were that inept the Mariners barely had to EARN the title.

Secondly who picks the MOM in these things. McBreen?? SERIOUSLY WTF?? Other than barge into people all day he done SFA.

Bozanic or the Tuna Hustler dominated the midfield and either would have deserved it. Then you could throw in Patty Z Sainsbury or Rose who offered way more than McBreen. Hell even Ibini and Sterjovski had better games than McBreen who in my opinion was right up there with Bojic and McGlinchey who were neutralised well and the Keeper who had **** all to do thanks to WSW ineptness.

Also would love to know how all those WSW fans got tickets in the Mariners Active bays?? Why aren't the authorities turfing them before trouble starts??

appiah was taking it forward but doing SFA with it, also never tracked rose, they were bombing down that side all the first half, sustained pressure leads to the corner, bobs yer ****in' uncle.

polenz errrgh so bad, i really think he is a great player but he was crocked big time

the little cro, poljak was honkin' as well

gypos had some excellent two/three touch play out to the flanks, really should have done more with it. they are solid as ****, you have to take it to them if you are going to beat them, like that first half we played up in gosford this year.

anyway, they can take a seat at the big boys table now, ****s.

thought ibini was dreadful tbh member.

q is right - rose & bojic were allowed to get forward so often, wsw really invited them to come at them. they were never holding out the whole game like that.

WSW are a disgrace. Come up here puffing and chuffing but bendover for the coast. fc's

So I went to the GF, it was a pretty good day at the football (except the final result, obviously)

1st Sydney final I've missed.
    It's all my fault I wasn't there to see the sCCuM lose again...

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post
    So I went to the GF, it was a pretty good day at the football (except the final result, obviously)
    was the train chockers?

Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?
    Unfortunately it does, as every povvo, gypo, tit-rat that I haven't spoken to in years, suddenly has a voice and wants to message/text/email/call to rub it in..

we did it first

We're 100%. They're 25%.

they're champions, we're nothing.

the only thing we have going over them currently is active support. tbh, but that's hardly a compliment to us given how truly awful they are as a collective. tbf, the majority of our active bay is just as bad, it's just the 10-20% who lift above that crap that makes us any less embarrassing.
    we will loose

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    they're champions, we're nothing.

the only thing we have going over them currently is active support.
    Complete Bullshit

We don't have to live in that sewerage infested swampy shit hole they call home

Forza on that

I don't go for any of this gypo shit that some seem to get anal about. Rather see them win than any of the shit Sydney mob

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    was the train chockers?
    I dunno, I drove down & back. Traffic wasn't too bad either.

Did you have to stay back many hours though?
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

Watched the presentation, headed to the car park & left. No dramas.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by My2BobsWorth View Post
    I don't go for any of this gypo shit that some seem to get anal about. Rather see them win than any of the shit Sydney mob

Gypo sympathiser

That would have to be the one of the dumbest posts ever on the Foz.
    I couldn't give two ****s if the Smurfs win the comp. I couldn't give two ****s if the Wallys win the comp. Watching the Gypos win the comp hurts like all hell because WE ARE BETTER THAN THEM

As for me it is
    Gypos
    Wallys
    Victree and
    Smurfs in that order of dislike.

The rest of them I couldn't give a **** about to draw enough dislike to register

There is a massive gulf between Gypos and Wallys but the Wallys are gaining fast after the charity we showed them throwing the game so they could get the Hubcap wasn't repaid with a fighting performance on Sunday to hold the Gypos to a 0/4 record

Victree fans are just scum of the earth thinking they are so great because they get the biggest crowds yet they get a 20k crowd from what 4 million population??

Smurfs barely enter the radar. They are just good for the lulz a circus of a club they are bring

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by My2BobsWorth View Post
    Gypos are ****s.... shitney are ****en ****s...