Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Good to see the Government have empowered the Police to fine and lock up citizens for leaving their houses

Be nice if they actually also be made to do some work like actually locking up some actual criminals for a change but I suppose that be too much to ask

Joy of joys it is to be embracing life under a fascist Government who create BS laws to take away our freedoms for little reason

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Good to see the Government have empowered the Police to fine and lock up citizens for leaving their houses

Be nice if they actually also be made to do some work like actually locking up some actual criminals for a change but I suppose that be too much to ask

Joy of joys it is to be embracing life under a fascist Government who create BS laws to take away our freedoms for little reason
    Globally we'll be at 50k deaths by the end of the day, with that to continue to grow exponentially for at least a couple more weeks.
    Or are the dead people also part of the hoax?
    Corona deaths.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post

Didn't you vote for them? Last I checked they were your men in charge allowing churches to keep dodging taxes and touching kids. Plus they definitely hate poor people as much as you.

I thought you were a true patriot member. Very disappointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Didn't you vote for them? Last I checked they were your men in charge allowing churches to keep dodging taxes and touching kids. Plus they definitely hate poor people as much as you.

I thought you were a true patriot member. Very disappointed.
    Lesser of two evils

Anything to keep the Leftist Labor party out is a good thing