Thread: Round something or other - Jets v City - 23/3/2020 1930

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I must say I am enjoying the approach we have applied int he last few rounds. We are trying to have more of the ball and assert some dominance.

Yes, sometimes it's been a bit slow. Yes, sometimes we've struggled for ideas. But with an off-season I really look forward to what Robinson can have us achieve.

I thought O'Toole had a strong debut last night.

Ibini looks reaaaaaaally short of match fitness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I must say I am enjoying the approach we have applied int he last few rounds. We are trying to have more of the ball and assert some dominance.

Yes, sometimes it's been a bit slow. Yes, sometimes we've struggled for ideas. But with an off-season I really look forward to what Robinson can have us achieve.

Agree. I'm really liking our play. It's been so long since we've been able to string 3/4 passes together without losing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post

I would do everything to keep him