Thread: The Official Carl Robinson Out Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by finzee View Post
    Dont bother with Frodo. Digs deep to invent leftard outrage with race, gender, ethnicity etc. Doesnt help being a jealous frustrated Arsenal supporter.
    Don't mind me, just gonna walk past this comment with my shovel in hand to find me some coloured, homosexual mole people that are probably being oppressed by 380 and the other people that are disagree with on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Don't mind me, just gonna walk past this comment with my shovel in hand to find me some coloured, homosexual mole people that are probably being oppressed by 380 and the other people that are disagree with on here.
    But he was correct about the jealous frustrated Arsenal bit...

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    I'm colored as you put it.

Don't you have a farm to invade or a road to lay down on complete with placard ?.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    I'm colored as you put it.

Don't you have a farm to invade or a road to lay down on complete with placard ?.
    Settle down people

Take this to the Politics Thread where this debate belongs

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Settle down people

Take this to the Politics Thread where this debate belongs
    Couldn't agree more.

Back to topic and yes i can't see for the life of me why Robinson would take anything less than the top job.

It does seem odd however that our Gypo CEO was spruiking having something in place by the Nix game and had a candidate here and then that candidate jets off ( parden the pun ) and nothing is heard of it. Perhaps any deal with Robinson fell through and Couscous is all but over the line with announcement imminent.