Page 85 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 2128

Thread: 2015 National Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by hamburgler View Post
    SOuth Cardiff are -14, Maitland -25, 11 goals behind.

Gunners gone!
    yes you are correct, sorry read the wrong table and on that still cant give up, but fark its going to be hard....

Dipshit comment was not meant for you either.....mr hamburgler

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    yes you are correct, sorry read the wrong table and on that still cant give up, but fark its going to be hard....

Dipshit comment was not meant for you either.....mr hamburgler
    I thought that was the case, all good

Sounds like some people will need to find a new club to hate next season.

On the upside wouldn't think Southy spent the same dollars as Other clubs finishing just above them. Now have an opportunity for the new committee to rebuild and recruit for a new start. wish them the best of luck, not a flash high profile club but definitly a working class club trying hard.

The figure I was told Maitland payed Thompson this season as well as other sweeteners was over the top IMO definitely not value for money for the club, but he certainly done well out of it. Not sure how long they can keep that up.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Sounds like some people will need to find a new club to hate next season.

On the upside wouldn't think Southy spent the same dollars as Other clubs finishing just above them. Now have an opportunity for the new committee to rebuild and recruit for a new start. wish them the best of luck, not a flash high profile club but definitly a working class club trying hard.

The figure I was told Maitland payed Thompson this season as well as other sweeteners was over the top IMO definitely not value for money for the club, but he certainly done well out of it. Not sure how long they can keep that up.
    It's just football, relegation is a fact, could have been Maitland, Charlestown, but it's Southy - I don't hate them. In fact, I feel sorry for FR and the committee there as its tough to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by cobra23 View Post
    rather southy in comp then valentinephoenixrangers at a all round sports ground cahill oval.. who dont serve beer, good football or women!!!
    You're not saying Valo are only there cause they bought a 1st team?

I am new to this site just thought i would post a rumour I heard this morning and that is Shane Pryce will leave Charlestown and head to Weston next year and be replaced at Charlestown by Steve Piggot

Quote Originally Posted by Newby View Post
    I am new to this site just thought i would post a rumour I heard this morning and that is Shane Pryce will leave Charlestown and head to Weston next year and be replaced at Charlestown by Steve Piggot
    shane pryce is a quality coach, if he can get some decent cattle together, i would expect a major push from a team under his guidance

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate soldier View Post
    shane pryce is a quality coach, if he can get some decent cattle together, i would expect a major push from a team under his guidance

So why arnt all games this weekend being played at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by Newby View Post

Where has this come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Football lover View Post
    So why arnt all games this weekend being played at the same time?
    Because nnsw are hopeless. Last round and every game should kick off at same time. I heard Olympic found out that Edgeworth were kicking off at 2.45 instead of 2.30 so sent a request to nnsw that all games should be same time kick offs . When nnsw wouldn't make them all the same time Olympic requested to also kick off at 2.45 so as Edgeworth didn't have the advantage of knowing what result they needed

Quote Originally Posted by winner View Post
    Because nnsw are hopeless. Last round and every game should kick off at same time. I heard Olympic found out that Edgeworth were kicking off at 2.45 instead of 2.30 so sent a request to nnsw that all games should be same time kick offs . When nnsw wouldn't make them all the same time Olympic requested to also kick off at 2.45 so as Edgeworth didn't have the advantage of knowing what result they needed
    Last 2 or even 3 rounds and so it should in the A League!!!!
    Amigos Aarau

Quote Originally Posted by goaliepersempre View Post
    Last 2 or even 3 rounds and so it should in the A League!!!!
    Relax there mate, just the final round is enough. No league in the world has the last 2 or 3 rounds played at the same time.
    It's football, not s***er!!

Quote Originally Posted by lukee_f View Post
    Relax there mate, just the final round is enough. No league in the world has the last 2 or 3 rounds played at the same time.
    Bundesliga, Swiss League are def 2 and on occasions 3 etc etc etc
    Amigos Aarau

Interested if Asquith left, was punted or mutual...

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Hmmmm... So Southy, Maitland, Weston, Valentine, Charlestown all looking for new coaches next year... any other clubs? Not many B-Licensed coaches out there in the market-place.

Quote Originally Posted by The Magician View Post
    Hmmmm... So Southy, Maitland, Weston, Valentine, Charlestown all looking for new coaches next year... any other clubs? Not many B-Licensed coaches out there in the market-place.
    Maybe magic if they don't make the Semis.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    I had heard he had left rather than pushed. My question is where will he end up?
    Has Shane Pryce left Charlestown as well?
    It's a merry-go-round!

Quote Originally Posted by winner View Post
    Did anyone else notice that 2 games are scheduled for Saturday too... Jaffas win on Sat and Edgie and Olympic both choke on Sunday... thats a Minor premiership to Jaffas on goal dif.

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    I had heard he had left rather than pushed. My question is where will he end up?
    Has Shane Pryce left Charlestown as well?
    It's a merry-go-round!
    Shane pryce will be at Charlestown