Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Stubbins = He's Out (pg 47)

stubbins should have just called him a tuna eating keyunt and got on with it

**** hutcho, but he is the rivalry ffs

i'll clap the bloke when he retires (****)

legit only reason i care about this stupid league
    Last edited by q-money; 27-11-2014 at 10:21 PM.

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    he's 100% right too
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    It all just sounded a little to manufactured and predictable to me, from both of them.

Its almost like the FFA marketing department handed them a script.

The jets twitter feed response to it just made it look even more manufactured.

Just like the Arnie "parramatta isn't the most intimidating away trip" spiel, coupled with the "wonderland is too small for the derby" lines.

Having said that, the league is only ten years old, it's all manufactured.

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    he's 100% right too
    That's what I thought too, but he's still a wanker.

theodore was punted last week in version 2 for a better start

stubbins lucky tinks hasn't got the money to pay him out

4 points in 8 games, top 4 out of sight and when wello roll us top 6 out of sight

FFA can you guys take some action plz
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Body gets Stretch drunk, miracle occurs.

Hail Body!

Until we get new owners, all the player and Stubbins are here to stay. No money to pay out contracts, so we are stuck with this rubbish for a while yet.

Quote Originally Posted by idontwannaplaywithhowey View Post
    Until we get new owners, all the player and Stubbins are here to stay. No money to pay out contracts, so we are stuck with this rubbish for a while yet.
    More of a chance to turn it around, some might say.

But you're dead right. We will not be changing coach this year without new owners.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    More of a chance to turn it around, some might say.

But you're dead right. We will not be changing coach this year without new owners.
    That is probably a better way of looking at it. The reality is that Stubbins hasn't been too impressive, but he doesn't have a great deal to work with imo.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by idontwannaplaywithhowey View Post
    That is probably a better way of looking at it. The reality is that Stubbins hasn't been too impressive, but he doesn't have a great deal to work with imo.
    Complete and utter shit that he doesn't have much to work with. There is little wrong with our players

It is the work he does with what he has that counts.

Get the ****s fitter than everyone else. Give them a simple game plan. Get them well drilled to operate as a ****ing team and work harder than everyone else and play for each other.

Epic failure on all fronts from Stubbins

I'm with the member. there is absolutely nothing wrong with our squad except coaching and fitness.

Stubbins is the problem but he isn't going anywhere (like the team).

Wasn't this the guy Adelaide fans wanted for their team? Those thoughts are long gone for those pricks!
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

As much as I think Stubbins is out of his depth I think those that hired him should be the first to go.

Time after time the powers that be have appointed the wrong people. Until those clowns go we have no hope of success.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    As much as I think Stubbins is out of his depth I think those that hired him should be the first to go.

Time after time the powers that be have appointed the wrong people. Until those clowns go we have no hope of success.
    Clowns are like they are because of direction from the top. Whole organisation is rotten to the core and nothing will change till Stinkler is gone. Once he ****s off and the decisions are made for football and not dollars, don't expect anything to improve or anyone to be accountable for constant **** ups.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Complete and utter shit that he doesn't have much to work with. There is little wrong with our players

It is the work he does with what he has that counts.

Get the ****s fitter than everyone else. Give them a simple game plan. Get them well drilled to operate as a ****ing team and work harder than everyone else and play for each other.

Epic failure on all fronts from Stubbins
    Ill admit that he hasn't done as much with the team as he should have. But I certainly stand by my comments that the squad isn't at all balanced, and the players just aren't that good. The fault for that may lie with Stubbins and his recruitment, but it's more likely to do with the overall situation at the club.

Quote Originally Posted by mother theresa View Post
    Lastly, ban the mariners band- the gayest thing i have ever seen, are they the ex marching koalas???????
    More like the muppet show... Sure Gonzo was in bay 11
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

I'll give Stubbins til round 15 before I can properly assess him. We must remember that this Adelaide side had a poor start to last year and everyone wanted Gombau out

Quote Originally Posted by joel31 View Post
    I'll give Stubbins til round 15 before I can properly assess him. We must remember that this Adelaide side had a poor start to last year and everyone wanted Gombau out
    they were no where near as bad as we are though.

they actually played some nice football and that shone through in the end.

Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

Quote Originally Posted by joel31 View Post
    They went 1-3-4 in the opening games... the difference (apart from the win) is you could see some semblance of what Gombau was trying to implement. What the **** is Stubbins trying to implement here?

sign mulvey

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sign mulvey
    Sign joel31.