Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: 14/15 HAL Round 19 | Newcastle Jets v Gypo Scum | 28/02/15 KO 1700 AEDST

I hear we played well. Clean sheet and all. Rumours we were robbed a goal? Should of won yeh?

Stubbins bringing Welsh on for an injured Cooper is the clearest sign of cowardice.

At home, anyone's game really and you go and make a defensive-minded substitution like that? Forget the historically worst win record, the tactical ineptitude is baffling

Quote Originally Posted by WolfMan View Post
    Stubbins bringing Welsh on for an injured Cooper is the clearest sign of cowardice.

At home, anyone's game really and you go and make a defensive-minded substitution like that? Forget the historically worst win record, the tactical ineptitude is baffling
    Tbf, after playing Gallagher at LW, Welsh could've ended up anywhere.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

cooper for cooper would have been the one ay

poor old welshy just gets chucked in, gives away honking fouls on the top of the box and puts us under pressure, feel for the bloke

on another note, caravella almost managed to throw the game away at one point, with no pressure on him in the second half, he roundabouts, fluffs a pass and gets robbed blindly in the middle of the park with only reegz and bk behind him, fmd

this serb looked the goods though, hasn't been touched with the stubbins brush yet though so i'm sure he'll find a way to ruin things.

we also don't deserve ki-je, he's far too good to be wasting his time with us

Did anyone snap a pic of the Griff tifo last night?
    Huge credit to slobs and hawk for basically getting the thing done in 24 hours on their own
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    there is no intensity in these derby matches anymore.

serb was our best player, but of course stubbins hooked him way too early. lee is genuine quality.

gallagher is horrendous.
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

Quote Originally Posted by weston View Post
    I hear we played well. Clean sheet and all. Rumours we were robbed a goal? Should of won yeh?
    We played defensively at home against a team only slightly less shit than we are, or our local rival. Heartless from the coach.
    Clean sheet was good.
    The ball was not over the line, and the ref missed a clear handball in the box by Mullen. Not robbed.
    Shouldn't have won. Not with our tactics is trying only to not lose.

Ke-ji dserves us. He's newy as.

Has worked at the dragons paradise or years

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    Did anyone snap a pic of the Griff tifo last night?
    Huge credit to slobs and hawk for basically getting the thing done in 24 hours on their own
    Only got a shot of the Tuck Finkler banner.

I could see the Griff one, but at the angle I was it didn't come up on a photo.

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    The ball was not over the line, and the ref missed a clear handball in the box by Mullen. Not robbed.
    I thought the blatant handball was about 1m outside the box. We were debating at the game if it should have been a yellow or even red card.

Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    I thought the blatant handball was about 1m outside the box. We were debating at the game if it should have been a yellow or even red card.
    Should've been a red. A bloody stupid thing to do. But I thought the defence were solid besides that. Regan and Mullen are beginning to form a good partnership

The following with 30 seconds to go yesterday sums up stubbins perfectly

Ball went out for a goal kick and BK walked to the ball and used the whole 30 seconds up to end the game

Stubbins mentality is not to win, it is not to lose.

Serb and the Korean were immense and we don't deserve them

Mitch cooper should start for the rest of the season.
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Body gets Stretch drunk, miracle occurs.

Hail Body!

Only got a shot of the Tuck Finkler banner.

I could see the Griff one, but at the angle I was it didn't come up on a photo.

It was outside the box and the ref ruled play on.

Sweet. Must have been the angle I was on. blatant intentional movement

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    cooper for cooper would have been the one ay

poor old welshy just gets chucked in, gives away honking fouls on the top of the box and puts us under pressure, feel for the bloke

on another note, caravella almost managed to throw the game away at one point, with no pressure on him in the second half, he roundabouts, fluffs a pass and gets robbed blindly in the middle of the park with only reegz and bk behind him, fmd

this serb looked the goods though, hasn't been touched with the stubbins brush yet though so i'm sure he'll find a way to ruin things.

we also don't deserve ki-je, he's far too good to be wasting his time with us
    I will point out that since Travis Cooper arrived Stubbins has since gone out and signed another right sided attacker. That would indicate to me that even Mr 1 from 19 doesn't rate Cooper. Bringing Mitch off and replacing him with Travis would be as disgraceful as taking Montano off and replacing him with the Hoff

I understand we are light on in the squad but the bench is offering very little in attacking threat once you take Pavicevic out

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    I understand we are light on in the squad but the bench is offering very little in attacking threat once you take Pavicevic out
    That's why we need to Lundy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joel31 View Post
    That's why we need to Lundy
    Bloke don't have the right player agent and upset 1 for 19

Quote Originally Posted by BodyNovo View Post
    Serb and the Korean were immense and we don't deserve them
    what is this sh*t.

Its stubbins we don't deserve

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Bloke don't have the right player agent and upset 1 for 19
    Gardiner said to me on twitter: last he heard he was coming back from injury......tut tut
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Gardiner said to me on twitter: last he heard he was coming back from injury......tut tut
    I also hit him up on the subject!!!!

His reply was same PC shit about knee injury. Yeah he has had a slight issue but not what has kept him out.

Wonder how I can broach it.???