Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 14/15 HAL Round 20 | Newcastle United Jets vs Sydney FC | 06/03/15 k/off 740pm

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    I have been watching the top tier of Australian football since the NSL began and cannot remember a player of Gallagher's standard fooling any coach into giving them a start.
    Nothing personal against him but if he's the best we can do hand the ****ing licence back now.
    Someone else has been fooled before us. They gave him caps at Australian Yoof level???

Quote Originally Posted by WolfMan View Post
    That would be it. Well done

Would probably claim it wasn't his signing a few months later...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfMan View Post
    That would be it. Well done

Would probably claim it wasn't his signing a few months later...
    Increased the size of the banners the other week. Was doing 1.7m wide ie as far as my outstretched arms could hold. Problem was I was always short space for a letter or two that was limiting the options for the message. Upped it to 2.5m now so plenty of room. Only down side is needs two to hold up

Thinking something to do with a "Muppet" reference coming for future banner

Had an idea walking into the stadium last night.

What about small white flags (i'm talking 30cm x 20) next home game with stubbins on them.

Hand out to interested people (as im pretty sure most people would gladly show their anger towards him)as they come in and wave them at different points in the night??

Fans surrendering their coach. Mariners have Moss is goooooone!!

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Increased the size of the banners the other week. Was doing 1.7m wide ie as far as my outstretched arms could hold. Problem was I was always short space for a letter or two that was limiting the options for the message. Upped it to 2.5m now so plenty of room. Only down side is needs two to hold up

Thinking something to do with a "Muppet" reference coming for future banner
    Could do something with the Kermit meme

http://m.memegenerator.net/instance/59960086

Angry

This is what we call the Muppet Show.

Just like the theme song.

Hey, there's an idea. Replace NTUA with the Muppet show theme next match

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Only down side is needs two to hold up
    I'm sure you'll always find a Muppet to hold it up with you....
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Banned

More appropriate song for us

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    I'm sure you'll always find a Muppet to hold it up with you....
    Bloke who done it last night done a good job.

What was the crowd figure last night? Didn't look like the free ticket offer dragged many more in.

Quote Originally Posted by the blue manc View Post
    What was the crowd figure last night? Didn't look like the free ticket offer dragged many more in.

8700 apparently. More like 7k to me

Anyone remember back in the days when we used to boo the opposition players like we gave a shit? And no one more than the Central Coast and Sydney.

Now I couldn't give two ****s about them, I think I hate our own players one thousand times more.
    2 players out of 16 who actually came around to bay 60 last night, and the vast majority didn't acknowledge any of the crowd. foad.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Anyone remember back in the days when we used to boo the opposition players like we gave a shit? And no one more than the Central Coast and Sydney.
    i chuckled when i saw Arnie singing NTUA. i chuckled when Janko did his bowling celebration. i felt dirty both times and thought i should be swearing at the TV.

honestly cannot wait for this season to be over.

Banned

Now I couldn't give two ****s about them, I think I hate our own players one thousand times more.
    2 players out of 16 who actually came around to bay 60 last night, and the vast majority didn't acknowledge any of the crowd. foad.
    What is sad is when the game progresses I am relieved when bad shit happens to us. I was feeling relief the second Janko scored cause there was no way we were winning the game then. Even in the last 10 when we are pushing I am hoping we score only to concede a couple of mins later to lose.

It is wrong that I am actually pleased when we lose and am looking forward to us doing so. Shows how ****ed we are when you can find satisfaction in the teams failures. Whats worse is that the club are showing me nothing to say they are gonna rectify it anytime soon and that's what hurts the most. We care the ****s in charge are not showing they do also

The Korean and Mitchy coops were the only ones who walked along the whole fence line

It's usually just reegz and coops

Still Boiling at the fact stubbins looked up smiling at us at the end of the game. How can you leave the field with security guards either side of you and feel as though the town is behind you.

If he had the decency to come over to the fans and apologize or maybe explain himself people might at least have some respect for the guy

I remember john aloisi one game after they got smashed when he was the coach of heart walking over to the fans booing him and they televised it, he stood on the fence line for a good 2-3 minutes talking to them. At the end there was no malice and the fans shook his hand. They might not have been happy but they respected the bloke
    Body gets Stretch drunk, miracle occurs.

Hail Body!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyNovo View Post
    The Korean and Mitchy coops were the only ones who walked along the whole fence line

It's usually just reegz and coops

Still Boiling at the fact stubbins looked up smiling at us at the end of the game. How can you leave the field with security guards either side of you and feel as though the town is behind you.

If he had the decency to come over to the fans and apologize or maybe explain himself people might at least have some respect for the guy

I remember john aloisi one game after they got smashed when he was the coach of heart walking over to the fans booing him and they televised it, he stood on the fence line for a good 2-3 minutes talking to them. At the end there was no malice and the fans shook his hand. They might not have been happy but they respected the bloke
    When he came out of the tunnel I looked up and noticed **** he is back and was a bit surprised so I gave him a spraying asking him where he has been. Looked a little startled that some one dared say something to him.

Then I called him a coward for leaving his players out there to face the fans and not doing it himself. Unfurled the banner and told him to sign his papers. He then turned and smiled at me. Seen red then and asked him what he was smiling about as he has nothing is 1 for 20 and reminded him we fans have nothing to smile about.

Seriously how big is his ego?? The arrogance to smile said it all to me. Its all about him.

I will be pissed if he comes over to the fence now and speaks to people. He has dug his own grave from his arrogance with the way he has treated Griff and co his existing players the ones he has released and the way he has treated the fans.

He had his chance to get our respect and has blown it big time

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    he's obviously smiling because he knows he is untouchable as long as tinkler is there
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

It's no wonder we are struggling to associate with the team.

All of Sydney's players went and celebrated with their fans, walked the touch line and got hugs from the away bay.

And two of our guys walked the touch line.

Mitchell Murphy, if you're reading this you spoke about wanting players with personal skills as well as other attributes. How can we expect to feel anything for those wearing those shirt when they can't even be arsed coming to see us after we've been cheering for them for 90 minutes? How does this motivate us to turn up week in week out?

Sure they're hurting after another loss, but most of them haven't been hee for the last five seasons, hurting each and every year as we watch abject football and then see a massive turn around of players the next year who offer us no more? In short, we've been hurting a hell of a lot longer than pretty much all of them, including the coach. The only ones who can say they're hurting like us are kanta, Kennedy, Regan and pepper. If they gave us, the crowd who show up every second week, rain hail or shine, to cheer them on any sort of respect then perhaps we could forgive losing a game.

There has been many good points raised above but overall if the club want the fans to get behind the team, as has been the call numerous times over the last few years, then the club need to start looking at themselves and making the players get behind the fans too.

We always cheer you on. The least you could do is acknowledge our unwavering, continued support
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Only reason Tinkler supports Stubbins is cause the public hate him. Everyone show him da luv and watch Tinks give him the flick. This has always been the way this sick fvck conducts business.
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

From muppet's mouth in presser: "We are work in progress, this time next year we will be in much better position"
    ? 7th
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.