Page 101 of 160 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 3186

Thread: SQUAD FOR 2015/16 SEASON - no Griff, no party

Any decent management with $450k could sign Pain, Williams and Brown with change. **** the Jets.

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    Whens the last time (since griff) that anyone has been legit excited about a signing? We're pretty crap hey. I might do a Parksey and just join Melbourne

i thought parksey joined ISIS

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    They wouldn't take him

Newcastle has always been a town that gives players a go. Both the Jets and Knights have previously done this with mixed success.

Look at Adam Taggatt, fringe player at the glory. When he left the jets he was a socceroo.

I think the jets should try sign 3 players. One being a foreign signing. Need a left back, attacking midfielder and a striker.

Problem is there would be only a few decent foreign players available as free agents. Maybe Asian leagues and MLS would be the targets. Japan, Korea or China might be too expensive. Maybe Singapore or the Indian Super League.

Heres a name. Josue Currais Prieto, Spanish attacking mid or winger recently played in India. Played top divison in Poland. Only 22 and from Barcelona academy.

Left back, Scott Nagel former Adelaide Utd fringe and youth player. Now playing at same club we got Ryan Kitto from.

Striker, Milos Lujic. South Melbourne striker 26 has scored lots of goals in vic npl.

Quote Originally Posted by anfield View Post
    Striker, Milos Lujic. South Melbourne striker 26 has scored lots of goals in vic npl.
    Milos in stereo, twin Milos, 2D Milos?

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Milos in stereo, twin Milos, 2D Milos?
    If they start setting each up with easy unmissable goals, we could start calling them Milos tap ins... Milo tins for short.

Make it so.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    If they start setting each up with easy unmissable goals, we could start calling them Milos tap ins... Milo tins for short.

Make it so.
    As long as we see the ball NESTLEing in the back of the net.

Newcastle has always been a town that gives players a go. Both the Jets and Knights have previously done this with mixed success.

Look at Adam Taggatt, fringe player at the glory. When he left the jets he was a socceroo.

I think the jets should try sign 3 players. One being a foreign signing. Need a left back, attacking midfielder and a striker.

Problem is there would be only a few decent foreign players available as free agents. Maybe Asian leagues and MLS would be the targets. Japan, Korea or China might be too expensive. Maybe Singapore or the Indian Super League.

Heres a name. Josue Currais Prieto, Spanish attacking mid or winger recently played in India. Played top divison in Poland. Only 22 and from Barcelona academy.

Left back, Scott Nagel former Adelaide Utd fringe and youth player. Now playing at same club we got Ryan Kitto from.

Absolutely. If there is one thing this club needs its more state league quality players and unproven foreigners on six figure contracts. Pass.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Absolutely. If there is one thing this club needs its more state league quality players and unproven foreigners on six figure contracts. Pass.
    We should get the ones below state league standard on six figure contracts.

Dunster's head would explode.

Banned
    We should get the ones below state league standard on six figure contracts.

Dunster's head would explode.
    I am thinking we have a few of them already on the books

A LB isn't going to save our season, we need a striker and a #10.....end of the section, maybe even a dominating central midfielder before I would be even looking at a LB. Cowburn or Jackson can play that role for the remainder of the season, so as far as I'm concerned it's way down on our priorities at this point in time.
    Spend that $420k on where we desperately need it!

Messi and Ronaldo wouldn't save our season.

And they know it.....
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Im pretty sure no one from barcelona, real madrid or man city are coming to the jets anytime soon. Where do you expect to get these players??? Any names??? Most in the A league come from a lower level.

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    asio had my passport flagged
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

NBN News mentioned tonight that David Williams is on their list of potential new players. Here is a refresher of what he is capable of....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fFEiSmA5r8

Now lets be honest here, have we got anyone in the squad at the moment who could do that? No

Quote Originally Posted by stopper2 View Post
    Spend that $420k on where we desperately need it!
    i agree hoars and charge

Where do you expect to get these players??? Any names???
    Barcelona, Real Madrid, man city... Einstein!!!!!!
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Zlatan would
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles