Mikel Arteta
Trudeaus wife
Some NBA players
Juventus nobody

This list is growing

Being the alleged kill rate on this is somewhere between 3 to 4%

It be logical that some high profile **** is going to bite the dust

I backing it won't happen

The other most baffling thing is how happy the public are to allow the government to take away our freedom and liberties as an OTT fear campaign has been waged

After all the tally in this country of deaths from Corona currently sits at a massive total of 3
Being that the ages of those so far is 78 95 82 it is hardly a concern when we have lost more than that in March already via Suicide or Car Crashes or Murders

That’s why they have released a list of “at risk” people.
A lot of the known/celebrity type people, do not really fit the at risk profile, so you’re probably correct.
I probably won’t die from it, you probably won’t, a lot of people won’t.

However it does pose a risk to a large chunk of the population. Children, the Elderly and Ill.
At the moment, I’m pretty sure influenza killed 200 people in 2019. So while we aren’t at those levels yet, if global precedence is anything to go by, we could soon well be in a few weeks time.

The media has definitely contributed to things. But fear is human response to being made aware of the situation. Humans themselves have increased fear and panic.

Government initiatives aim to limit the spread. You don’t have to comply. As we have seen with Italy, it can spread pretty quickly and while the vast majority will be fine, people will die and whose to say their life doesn’t matter if you can prevent it.

What’s the conspiracy? Why are they doing it then?