Page 42 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Thread: Reebok can still gtfo - A-League Kits Thread

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    and that is all that matters
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

So how do we know what these non-"superfanz" think then?
    How do you know they prefer red and blue? Have you done any surveys? What kind of sample size?

And who are the super fans? Are they different to plastic fans?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Where's the member when you need him for his in depth explanation of what each is.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Does Porksey consider himself a SuperBloggerForumVisting Fan or Just a plan old Regular Fan?

Me I'm more of a Dyson Bladeless type Fan.
    #justcurious
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

SuperDyson1990

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    Does Porksey consider himself a SuperBloggerForumVisting Fan or Just a plan old Regular Fan?

Me I'm more of a Dyson Bladeless type Fan.
    #justcurious
    I think he sees himself as a pedestal fan.

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    let's just take a second to think about the people who are likely to attend these members forums and what i said earlier about superfans.

cheers.
    So between nf.net super fans, plus the people likely to attend the members forums etc, exactly how many of our 10k membership base are you claiming isn't represented by those views?

Because basically every example that we all can evidently, actually see - no one wants red and blue but you.

Where exactly is this "majority" that you speak of, who apparently want red&blue to stay? Because no one has heard from them, at all!
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    So between nf.net super fans, plus the people likely to attend the members forums etc, exactly how many of our 10k membership base are you claiming isn't represented by those views?

Because basically every example that we all can evidently, actually see - no one wants red and blue but you.

Where exactly is this "majority" that you speak of, who apparently want red&blue to stay? Because no one has heard from them, at all!
    Obviously the 10k Jets members are all superfanz.

from memory i never said anything about the "majority" of jets fans wanting red and blue.

alls i said was i would hesitate to say that the people attending the fan forums are speaking for the "majority" of jets fans. because quite frankly, not many of the people who attend games/buy memberships are anywhere near as invested in the club as some of the people on here and at the fan forums. this is just me spitballing here but some people would probably think changing colours again is a bit stupid, a lot of people in town see red and blue as newcastle's colours (rightly or wrongly) and i remember there being a largely positive reaction to the intro of red and blue back in 2010.

i mean, look around the stadium on matchday. hunter1403 and his mates may not have bought a new jersey but it seems like a lot of the other fans did.

but whatever, seems pretty certain that we will change. i'm just praying it's not back to gold.
    Last edited by parksey; 01-07-2015 at 01:54 AM.

Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

You are kidding yourself if you think most people on here wanting to move from red and blue represents a "majority" of supporters.
    This is what you said.

Is that meant to read any other way than "the majority of supporters want to keep red&blue"?
    OK

I'd be happy to keep the red and blue but only if we changed it to a better combination along these lines (my own bias acknowledged).

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Harper just described our play as constipated. Perfect description of our slow movement that goes nowhere and of our coach who is full of shit.

I agree a darker/navy blue and red looks way, way better than the shade of blue from our current logo.

Have many/any Newcastle sporting teams in history used navy blue as their primary colour?
    OK

We won't be navy.

Victree will shit trophies.

I'm yet to see anything in Gold that looks half decent, plus there are already 2 other yellow/gold teams. Hopefully/Luckily i think we will struggle to get a Gold kit as our home kit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Pure speculation

Home Kit
    Royal Blue (Like the current training tops) with Gold trim and slight touches of Red trim

Away Kit
    Mostly White with Gold trim and again slight touches of Red trim

This is what you said.

Is that meant to read any other way than "the majority of supporters want to keep red&blue"?
    I guess what I meant thee was the people on here do not represent the majority of jets fans.

I guess what I meant thee was the people on here do not represent the majority of jets fans.
    Parksey - spokesperson for the majority of fans.

fashion expert

royal blue is aids