Page 122 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 2687

Thread: 2017/18 Squad Thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Camel View Post
    No such thing as "Aussie" marquee anymore. Can be any 2 squad members, foreign or aussie doesnt matter
    Thanks.
    Anyway, if the transfer fees could be used this way it would be a massive boost... possibly retaining Pato and McGree.
    Let's hope Dimi is not next...

Was the member really banned?

Confirmed.. Nabbout's gone to Urawa..

I'm surprised at the limited off-season movement announcements this season. Last year, we'd already signed and lost Dimi, were close to announcing Georgievski adn Shabow.

The club has done a great job getting contracts sorted for the bulk of the players, but with Nabbout now gone we need to look at recruitment next year.

Who is available that could do a job out wide? I don't know who is off-contract. A local player I'd throw out there is Nick Fitzgerald.
    Last edited by Jeterpool; 05-03-2018 at 03:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I'm surprised at the limited off-season movement announcements this season. Last year, we'd already signed and lost Dimi, were close to announcing Georgievski adn Shabow.

The club has done a great job getting contracts sorted for the bulk of the players, but with Nabbout now gone we need to look at recruitment next year.

Who is available that could do a job out wide? I don't know who is off-contract. A local player I'd throw out there is Nick Fitzgerald.
    If we re-sign Pato, Mcgree and Ronnie I don't think we need to chase anyone else in the front 3rd. Those 3 with Roy, Dimi, Chapness, Thurgate and Hoffman if needed that is more then enough options.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Ex gypo??
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Ex gypo??
    Hopefully return there and score a hatty on debut for us.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    If we re-sign Pato, Mcgree and Ronnie I don't think we need to chase anyone else in the front 3rd. Those 3 with Roy, Dimi, Chapness, Thurgate and Hoffman if needed that is more then enough options.
    Kosta Petratos too.

Maybe - I still think we're a striker optoin light. Fitzgerald won't solve that either.

I’d be shocked if Petratos lasts another 12 months with us.

McGree is a priority, but he should be aiming higher than us.

Maybe luck out on another loan.

Then a Nabbout type player and see what they wanna do with Boogaard.

What’s the most we’ve ever sold a player for?

Or is this the first time we’ve ever gotten straight cash for someone?

‘sup Middleby?

Arzani

if we re-sign Pato & Vargas, our whole starting XI is pretty well done. Use the extra spots left by guys like Clut & Alessi to try and sign some other good youth players like champness.
    Boogs is the interesting one, I can see a case for getting him back but for less money but would rather let him go and either replace him with someone around his price or allow Jackson to have his chance and use that extra cap space to keep someone like dimi around.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark325 View Post
    if we re-sign Pato & Vargas, our whole starting XI is pretty well done. Use the extra spots left by guys like Clut & Alessi to try and sign some other good youth players like champness.
    Boogs is the interesting one, I can see a case for getting him back but for less money but would rather let him go and either replace him with someone around his price or allow Jackson to have his chance and use that extra cap space to keep someone like dimi around.
    Boogs has earnt a new contract IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Boogs has earnt a new contract IMO
    Agree

according to gatty roy handed a 2 week suspension

Quote Originally Posted by Mark325 View Post
    according to gatty roy handed a 2 week suspension
    So what did the squealing pig get?

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    So what did the squealing pig get?
    A pat on the back.

Quote Originally Posted by halo se7en View Post
    A pat on the back.
    And a mud pool to practice...

Fitzgerald eh ?. Is he an enigma or what ?. Some days you watch him and you think yep he has finally turned the corner and going to be be the consistent player he should be and other days it is like dude why didn't you just stay at home game day he can be so bad ?.

Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    Fitzgerald eh ?. Is he an enigma or what ?. Some days you watch him and you think yep he has finally turned the corner and going to be be the consistent player he should be and other days it is like dude why didn't you just stay at home game day he can be so bad ?.
    Sounds like Hoole we dont need another play like that