Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFan View Post
SORRY GUYS I’M SO LATE!

Barnsley vs. Suns

**** me, I have no idea. Gunna take a stab in the dark. Barnsley to be competitive in the first half but then just give up in the second.

Suns 8-2

Cardiff vs. Mayfield

I was at Mayfield Park last week to see half a game and my god were Mayfield lucky. Pretty much shanked a goal and then their keeper got chipped from well outside the box. Not sure if the Tigers just don’t like getting wet, pretty much played like kittens to be fair. Cardiff have struggled this year, the recruitment drive in the early stages of the season have made them competitive but its just not enough. I have Mayfield winning here but if it rains again it could be a whole other story.

Mayfield 4-0

W. Bay vs. Swansea

I’m going to agree with the earlier tips; this is going to be close. I’ve watched both teams this year and they both have quality up top, but the backline is something that could be worked on. Goals a plenty in this game; at least 1 coach to receive a yellow card.

Swansea 4-3

Dudley vs. Kotara

Plastic Fans Game of the Week.

Unsure if the young whippet is still suspended or not. Pretty much the lynchpin on how this game will go. If he is suspended than Dudley will destroy them, if he isn’t the kick and chase tactic will work. I’m going to give two scores here

Without the whippet – Dudley 2-0
With the whippet – Draw 1-1

Bero vs R. Terrace

Bero should come out firing this week after putting Mayfield to the sword. The RT Crew that usually speaks on the forum have been quiet lately, maybe flooded in due to the rain we have received. I can only see RT winning against Barnsley this year and jagging a couple of draws. They will step into the belly of the beast though, long weekend in Bero, no work Monday (for those of the spectators that have a job), the keyboard warriors will soon find out what real bullying looks like.

Bero 3-1
If they were washed out last week I'd say whippet is out. I reckon you will be bloody close with the predictions