From Sydney herald:
Meanwhile, Robinson said he was concerned by the ongoing off-field struggles of his previous club, Newcastle Jets, who he walked out on two months ago to join Western Sydney amid continued off-field uncertainty.

The Herald revealed last week that another prospective investment group had pulled out of talks to buy the Jets from absentee chairman Martin Lee, with rival A-League club owners likely to be required to bail them out.

"There was a potential takeover in February when I came over and sadly that hasn't happened. Now we're in December," Robinson said.

"Unfortunately it [still] hasn't happened. What I will say is Lawrie McKinna's put a lot of work in behind the scenes - I know as much as anyone how much work he has put in and for it to fall at the final hurdle again is very sad for him.

"It's worrying, because there's some really good people there. I've got my fingers crossed for them as well and hopefully, some things come to fruition and they're OK to move forward this year, because it would be a shame if they weren't."
Judas.