Page 23 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Active Support Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    stop the club blasting inane rubbish through the speakers at a million decibels and you might have a goer

why would i drag my arse away from my game of pool to get deafened by avicii and watch a team i hate
    I'm still waiting for the irony to dawn on the stupid announcer who comes on & says "lets hear it for your jets" then they proceed to turn the ****in music up so you can't hear the person sitting next to you let alone the rest of the crowd.

If I wanted to listen to loud shitty music, the football's not the first place on my list.

Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    The majority of the squadron would need to be at the game longer than 10mins before kickoff for that to work.

Thats something that the WSW do very well, even at their home games. They get there early and start singing. The squadron seems to magically appear 5 mins before kickoff.
    The majority of the squadron (who dont know the fking chants and can be half fked learning them) would need to be at the game longer than 10mins before kickoff for that to work

Quote Originally Posted by Pico View Post
    I'm still waiting for the irony to dawn on the stupid announcer who comes on & says "lets hear it for your jets" then they proceed to turn the ****in music up so you can't hear the person sitting next to you let alone the rest of the crowd.

If I wanted to listen to loud shitty music, the football's not the first place on my list.
    Im still waiting for the day, when we have enough numbers in the bay and the rest of the stadium when they announce just the players first name and we respond with the players last name... ala europa tis the best...
    Amigos Aarau

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    The majority of the squadron (who dont know the fking chants and can be half fked learning them) would need to be at the game longer than 10mins before kickoff for that to work
    hit the nail on the head

Quote Originally Posted by RedMexican View Post
    hit the nail on the head
    whole group when looking at the ground on the left side... that just stand up and do nothing... never participate and have a whinge... geh
    Amigos Aarau

i've been listening to rbb chants on youtube and i'm yet to see what the fuss is all about in regards to their actual chants.

their numbers are good, the amount of people that get into them are good, and the chants work out good - but..

none of their chants are exciting, imaginative, creative or fun. if we did literally the exact same chants that they did, and our situation on-the-pitch this season was the same, no one else would get involved at all (that includes you, bay 6 random who thinks "newcastle, newcastle, newcastle" is a squadron chant). and in regards to "their chants are easy to follow" - i've listened to some of their chants and can't even make out the words. that "come on wanderers chant" - apart from the chorus, and the part where they scream "RBB" i fail to see how even the close proximity bays to bay 2 would pick that up and willingly sing it, let alone the entire stadium.

simply put - they have people who are actually willing to get involved, and cut loose, and create an awesome atmosphere. we do not. they are not better than us creativeness-nor-interestingly-wise - they just have thousands of lebs who aren't afraid to test their vocal chord range at the football.

note: i know i'm saying this all, yet i rarely actually sit in active support for home games. i see the hypocrisy here. all i'm saying is i don't even see how it's easy for our casual supporters to claim the rbb is better than us (apart from their numbers).

mate i've seen better posts than that on the rbb forum you are terrible give up

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Fish View Post
    This.

It's as bad as wembley.

Srsly though q makes a very valid point.
    Headaches prior to kickoff aren't inspiring.
    how would you know, when was the last time an Arse fan turned off the road for the Emirates for Wembley. The last time you where there it still had twin towers.

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    mate i've seen better posts than that on the rbb forum you are terrible give up
    the trolls on the rbb forum are so much better mate you're washed up
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    note: i know i'm saying this all, yet i rarely actually sit in active support for home games. i see the hypocrisy here.
    deadset, you should just change your sig to "i know i lack the balls to spend any time in active support and my opinion ain't shit but here's my 2 cents anyway", save yourself the effort each time you post.

kind regards,
    au revoir
    xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebeard View Post
    how would you know, when was the last time an Arse fan turned off the road for the Emirates for Wembley. The last time you where there it still had twin towers.
    League cup buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    i've been listening to rbb chants on youtube and i'm yet to see what the fuss is all about in regards to their actual chants.

their numbers are good, the amount of people that get into them are good, and the chants work out good - but..

none of their chants are exciting, imaginative, creative or fun. if we did literally the exact same chants that they did, and our situation on-the-pitch this season was the same, no one else would get involved at all (that includes you, bay 6 random who thinks "newcastle, newcastle, newcastle" is a squadron chant). and in regards to "their chants are easy to follow" - i've listened to some of their chants and can't even make out the words. that "come on wanderers chant" - apart from the chorus, and the part where they scream "RBB" i fail to see how even the close proximity bays to bay 2 would pick that up and willingly sing it, let alone the entire stadium.

simply put - they have people who are actually willing to get involved, and cut loose, and create an awesome atmosphere. we do not. they are not better than us creativeness-nor-interestingly-wise - they just have thousands of lebs who aren't afraid to test their vocal chord range at the football.

note: i know i'm saying this all, yet i rarely actually sit in active support for home games. i see the hypocrisy here. all i'm saying is i don't even see how it's easy for our casual supporters to claim the rbb is better than us (apart from their numbers).
    Good post. The outsider perspective (i.e not bay 2 regular) that you've given is pretty much exactly how I see it as well. The complaints about chants not being interesting enough, leadership in bay 2 etc. etc. are just the latest in a long line of excuses given by people who probably never intend on contributing to anything meaningful whatsoever.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

Quote Originally Posted by au revoir View Post
    deadset, you should just change your sig to "i know i lack the balls to spend any time in active support and my opinion ain't shit but here's my 2 cents anyway", save yourself the effort each time you post.

kind regards,
    au revoir
    xoxo

ops:

Quote Originally Posted by au revoir View Post

kind regards,
    au revoir
    xoxo
    harshing my buzz man
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    harshing my buzz man
    buzzman? sounds like it could hurt

Banned

Get half a dozen Newy girls like that in Bay 2 next year and it won't be long before Bay 2 is well and truly full

Much rather see a shot of some Newy totty in a tight top looking the part than a bunch of adolescents with sweat rash when the Foxtel cameras pan to Bay 2

personally i think we need more leprechaun beards

must be the only skips in the bunch

blondie's a starfish, reckon her not-so-hot friend prob goes off

pino looking one in the front looks like a cracker, go stalk her MKFC you creep

one on the right looks nasty, got the old ingleburn facelift