Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: New Ownership 2023

Quote Originally Posted by My2BobsWorth View Post
    I have a go at a lot of members and they have a go at me, take it on the chin and move on. You said you had feedback that red and blue stripes were not wanted, where did that feedback come from? Maybe make decisions that improve the club and not your popularity with your mates
    That feedback came from the storm of opposition when HSG arbitrarily changed the colours in 2010 when they were looking to add the knights to the portfolio. I organised the phone/email feedback protest that shut down the HSG office.
    Then more feedback when Martin Lee owned the club and Lawrie was inundated with requests to bring back the gold. I (and JeterPool) were on the fan committee back then as well when it was discussed. Hey presto, gold alternate jerseys started appearing again.
    Then finally in 2021 Mattiske announced the club was "returning to our roots" with gold as our primary colour.
    I'm fairly certain there were also a number of fan surveys over the years that overwhelmingly voted that gold should be brought back as our jersey colour.
    The main issue over the years was our shit kit suppliers who could never find the material in the correct colour.

Is this enough feedback?
    Last edited by furns; 12-04-2024 at 10:56 AM.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Lets forget the feedback crap Furns, it probably doesn't matter anyway but we either fold or the owners will have their own idea. I have always said, the MEMBERS should decide the club colours, not feedback crap. The owners may also choose
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    You are easily the worst person on this forum. Srs.

You may also note that I haven't reported anyone having a go at me

Lets forget the feedback crap Furns, it probably doesn't matter anyway but we either fold or the owners will have their own idea. I have always said, the MEMBERS should decide the club colours, not feedback crap. The owners may also choose
    They got members feedback and Gold returned, If you send out votes or something to memebers Gold will still return.
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

I agree with you about Members having the say. If you're willing to stump up money to watch the team it buys you a say in important matters around the club.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Anyways back on track, Tinks just sold a property for enough to acquire the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I agree with you about Members having the say. If you're willing to stump up money to watch the team it buys you a say in important matters around the club.
    Members get no say in anything

Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    Anyways back on track, Tinks just sold a property for enough to acquire the club.
    For me and many other members at the time, this was the jets at their best, bring back tinks

Members get no say in anything
    Currently, that is the case. We have in the past. I'm working on that, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Let?s get positive and chat about the girls tomorrow 😳😳
    Go girls

Currently, that is the case. We have in the past. I'm working on that, though.
    That would be a win JP, I might even rejoin. That's if we are still here

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    If that?s what you think, feel free to not visit the forum ever again.

I don?t think too many people would miss you.

On topic, I?m sure the sale will occur in the month that it happens.
    How about you leave. Being jerk is getting tiresome. No one would miss you clown.

Well said. Good to see someone has some common sense on here.

Don't like it, join the council next time elections come up. Get out from behind the keyboard and actually put your position forward and try make your time count.
    If I'm not on there we don't get shit from the club because I'm pushing every chance I get for ownership updstes and I'm actually sharing shit. I'm doing my ****ing best to make sure we're treated like stakeholders and not customers.
    Grow up with your pissy low jabs at me mate
    Mate the supporters committee is a Mickey Mouse Club. Dont pretend you're important or you have a say what goes on.

Just pass on the "big info" then shutup

Quote Originally Posted by Rodders View Post
    Well said. Good to see someone has some common sense on here.
    Nice Multi 2Bob.

When people say you're 1 in a million I don't think they usually mean it as compliment, so surely there can't be two like you on this humble forum, lol.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

How about you leave. Being jerk is getting tiresome. No one would miss you clown.
    Think you logged into the wrong account Bob.

Jeterpool has done a lot for the fans, and anyone who disrespects him needs to look at themselves.

Also, you know you can put multiple bits of text into one message and not just spam?

On topic, I?m sure it?ll be this month* that we?re sold.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Mate the supporters committee is a Mickey Mouse Club. Dont pretend you're important or you have a say what goes on.

Just pass on the "big info" then shutup
    Jeterpool is literally King of the Jets supporters, questioning him is like questioning Gravity. You can keep trying, but you're going to look quite silly to everyone else who understands the fundamental truths in this world.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    Think you logged into the wrong account Bob.

Jeterpool has done a lot for the fans, and anyone who disrespects him needs to look at themselves.

On topic, I?m sure it?ll be this month* that we?re sold.
    How funny was hearing the commentators talking about the positives tonight if we don't exist next season, lol. Kinda funny that even they know it's at least on the cards now.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Jeterpool is literally King of the Jets supporters, questioning him is like questioning Gravity. You can keep trying, but you're going to look quite silly to everyone else who understands the fundamental truths in this world.
    Amen to this Frodo.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

lol your post asked a question, then denigrated the efforts of someone who does nothing but try to keep everyone informed. I gave you your answer, and you didn't like it so now its "crap".

You're picking a weird hill to die on when the more immediate concern is whether we'll even exist in a few weeks. Maybe let's worry about that first?
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast