Thread: Round 11, Jets v Bulls at Richard Harris stadium 7.45pm

Round 11, Jets v Bulls at Richard Harris stadium 7.45pm

Gotta do better than winning every 3rd game, this could break the cycle, maybe...
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    You are easily the worst person on this forum. Srs.

I know the restrictions on Archie, But I would have started him in this game. With AP suspended, why not give Archie the first half to 55 minutes?
    With 3 windows and 5 Subs allowed, surely this was the week to give him greater minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by anfield View Post
    I know the restrictions on Archie, But I would have started him in this game. With AP suspended, why not give Archie the first half to 55 minutes?
    With 3 windows and 5 Subs allowed, surely this was the week to give him greater minutes.
    Because his body isn't ready for 45 mins. Been made plainly clear they are taking the longest safest route with him.

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Because his body isn't ready for 45 mins. Been made plainly clear they are taking the longest safest route with him.
    Also was plainly made clear by the coach on nbn before the western game that they had considered starting him.
    In that game he came on after 59 minutes, so he played 31 minutes plus stopages. Surely the next step is 45 minutes. Play him for a half then maybe rest him the following week when AP returns. Just saying hard to see him getting time when AP, trent, Clayton Taylor and reno are available. This week 2 off them are out.

One word to describe our play in attack and defence....."careless".

As proven by Ingham having plenty of time to take the ball upfield, but decide to hoof it straight back.
    Last edited by Jetmaster; 05-01-2024 at 10:45 PM.

hows the z-lig going ffs, 6 minutes of time added on and the penzo comes in the 99th lmao

Could see macarthur scoring from a mile away. Need to play more football to get some control, that way if they over commit we can hurt them.

Suprise Hoffman and jenko coming on late. Reading between the lines I thought the club weren't playing jenko in the hope he would go elsewhere in transfer window.

Someone left the cake out in the rain......

Tonights McManus blooper...."I don't care how small Macarthur's crowd is, they make a great atmosphere with those cowbells."
    Last edited by Jetmaster; 05-01-2024 at 11:02 PM.

That was more on Ingham than Cancar, Once again Ingham proving he has no brain for football. Him trying to send the ball was shite or at least aim for the corner post and make the keeper travel wide for it, Also when the Bulls were on a break in the second half he had the opportunity to nullify that attack and take one for the team but nope he did not have the nous for it.

Grozos should have marched over to Ingham after his yellow and told Ingham thats what you do next time.

Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    That was more on Ingham than Cancar, Once again Ingham proving he has no brain for football. Him trying to send the ball was shite or at least aim for the corner post and make the keeper travel wide for it, Also when the Bulls were on a break in the second half he had the opportunity to nullify that attack and take one for the team but nope he did not have the nous for it.

Grozos should have marched over to Ingham after his yellow and told Ingham thats what you do next time.
    Ingham does shit like this every week but every manager we have seem to have him as a regular starter
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

If ever a game should be investigated for corruption, it's this one. How the fark did they get 9 mins overtime in 45 mins, with very few stoppages. Should have won by 5 or 6 if we had any decent finishers, but in the end it should have been 1-0. The sweet green icing is still flowing down JM
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    You are easily the worst person on this forum. Srs.

Quote Originally Posted by My2BobsWorth View Post
    If ever a game should be investigated for corruption, it's this one. How the fark did they get 9 mins overtime in 45 mins, with very few stoppages. Should have won by 5 or 6 if we had any decent finishers, but in the end it should have been 1-0. The sweet green icing is still flowing down JM
    They had just as many good chances as us, We just can't score when on top and apart from AP no one knows how to score consistently. Add in Stanton self sabotaging himself with Ingham at RB
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Ingham does shit like this every week but every manager we have seem to have him as a regular starter
    Was hoping Wilmering might be an option going forward now that Aquilina seems to have nailed on that RW role in the absence of Bayliss but possibly Stanton doesnt want to have the entirety of our starting XI being of schoolies age
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    Was hoping Wilmering might be an option going forward now that Aquilina seems to have nailed on that RW role in the absence of Bayliss but possibly Stanton doesnt want to have the entirety of our starting XI being of schoolies age
    Wilmering is sadly a left sided player. Or at least he is in FM and Fifa

love at first sight