Thread: Jets v sCCuM 6pm Sat 2 Mar 24

Jets v sCCuM 6pm Sat 2 Mar 24

Gyppos as far as the eye can see here tonight, place will need disinfecting after the match to remove their stench...
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

They’ve announced on the broadcast Buhagair has signed a pre-contract with an Italian side, so we are only a couple games away from being rid of him

Cancar is my new favourite player for headbutting that scummy ****

Pathetic
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

I had to pause the game in the second half and I was watching the 65th minute when paramount decided to skip back to live during the post match interview with Ingham.

Joke of a broadcaster. Can't be bothered watching the rest of the game

The only takeaway from tonight was the continued low rent behaviour of some of the poors who have started to infiltrate our city and stadium.

Let's also be clear, shame on this club for putting their continued advertisement for how broke they are on the big screens instead of removing the filth from our stands.

I'm talking about this trend popularised by the Matildas of poor people holding up signs begging for some no name player to hand over their used shirt after the match.

If the welfare crowd want that sort of nonsense and rejoice in being handed someone else's used clothing, I recommend finding your local Vinnies bin and going for a dive. In fact, if you go for a drive down the coast there is a whole street lined with them, it's Gosfords version of High Street fashion.

For heavens sake, have some self respect and leave the begging for the junkies and people that wash your windows at traffic lights. Or better still, get some parents who have a job and get them to buy you a shirt to wear. There is nothing noble in swanning around in Dane Inghams used Lycra top.

The best thing new owners can do is means test the crowd and ridding the place of the underclass. Leave the depressing viewing to the nonsense on the field rather than the desperates in that stands.

FFS the next thing you know we'll have things like value coupons and merchandise at Best and Less.

The horror.

great to see our losers doing their thing again. good on ya fellas.

i got 2.05 gypos - if i had kids they might have had chinese tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    I had to pause the game in the second half and I was watching the 65th minute when paramount decided to skip back to live during the post match interview with Ingham.

Joke of a broadcaster. Can't be bothered watching the rest of the game
    Tried to watch Sydney derby on delay. You can't go to the start like Optus, have to rewind and try not to see the score. Froze at 2-0 and it jumps to 4-1, game over. The broadcaster, the league and this club just reek of total disorganisation.

BTW, how the hell do Mariners fans get to sit in the gold members section as a group?

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    great to see our losers doing their thing again. good on ya fellas.

i got 2.05 gypos - if i had kids they might have had chinese tonight
    God bless Griff for inventing sportsbet and the double up.

Hope you and yours are well q-man.

cheers,
    plague.

In the last five matches Western have picked up 7 points to our 3. Not looking good for a spoon at this rate.

They're all packing up their rides and caravans at the showground now, so we're rid of them...until next time.
    Klyden, after inhaling the smoke from a cigarette:- (S02E11)
    "I feel as if I have been standing my entire life, and I just sat down."
    The Orville - returning to SBS. June 3rd, 2022

Not much chat about Archie?s performance as a starter?

Quote Originally Posted by Alton View Post
    Not much chat about Archie?s performance as a starter?
    As it stands and don't get me wrong not trying to slag off the kid just stating my observations.

He has clearly bulked up in frame and IMO this has effected his endurance. I look at him and see a player who can't press and then still have enough in the tank for the attacking part of his game. He is just in that space where you want to start him and give him every opportunity given his talents but he runs out of legs to quickly making him the 60min go to sub not a starter.

I just don't know how things pan out for him, Do you lighten him up a few kg's then risk him getting too fragile and injury prone. Its a difficult one for him , The club and supporters who want to see him regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    As it stands and don't get me wrong not trying to slag off the kid just stating my observations.

He has clearly bulked up in frame and IMO this has effected his endurance. I look at him and see a player who can't press and then still have enough in the tank for the attacking part of his game. He is just in that space where you want to start him and give him every opportunity given his talents but he runs out of legs to quickly making him the 60min go to sub not a starter.

I just don't know how things pan out for him, Do you lighten him up a few kg's then risk him getting too fragile and injury prone. Its a difficult one for him , The club and supporters who want to see him regularly.
    You ignore the talent and keep him coming off the bench until he proves for 3-4 games in a row he deserves to start, Then he can use that confidence/form to make an impact starting. Something that hasn't happened yet. I love Archie though and its brilliant he's played this many games without injury
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post

Needs to grow his hair long again, he's lost all his special powers since the haircut. As for the game, boring and pathetic
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    You are easily the worst person on this forum. Srs.