Page 39 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: Arsenal (the fiesta is mouldy) thread.

I'll see if I can dig out my spreadsheet.
    It could be all in when we chose to "bank" thus limiting losses.

And it wasn't last season.
    It was season 12/13

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    I'll see if I can dig out my spreadsheet.
    It could be all in when we chose to "bank" thus limiting losses.

And it wasn't last season.
    It was season 12/13
    Yeah 12/13 gave me a loss also (at odds of 3.40 - and pracitcally even for every game being odds of 3.80). But there were 7 no-draw rounds that season (I think you said you expreienced 5), so you guys must have pulled out early some rounds.
    Last edited by pv4; 24-10-2014 at 04:23 PM.
    OK

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    english pls nerds
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Yeah 12/13 gave me a loss also (at odds of 3.40 - and pracitcally even for every game being odds of 3.80). But there were 7 no-draw rounds that season (I think you said you expreienced 5), so you guys must have pulled out early some rounds.

We never pulled out early in around but we banked some winnings early so we could start agin if needed.

From memory we had enough in the kitty to play the system 3 and 1/2 times starting with a $2 bet. $217 total fund split into 62, 62, 62, 31.

Whenever we had enough in the pool to bank enough create another 62 pool we did.
    From memory this what allowed us to ride the higher than predicted occurrence of a "no draw" round.

We then at some stage in the final rounds went all in.

It was as much about having some fun with a syndicate of mates than trying to crack the enigma code. I've just always Lund it an interesting set of figures to develop further.

Maybe a new thread.

Anyone want to call the odds on wenger getting punted at the end of the season?

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    english pls nerds
    stop making artifaecal constructs, go venn instead
    Last edited by hawk; 26-10-2014 at 03:42 PM.

Sanchez.... poor old mannone... but its back on.
    Amigos Aarau

#Wengerout
    #Clementin

Sick of watching them crumble so easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Attention PV4 and fellow Gooners.

http://m.foxsports.com.au/football/a...-1227122461226
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

the favourites to come down under.....

we were also the favourites against swansea.

Would cream my pants enormously if this actually happened but I could see an extreme blowup when wenger refused to field most of the stars. He'd probably throw out coquelin, Hayden and miyaichi types and it would end up in a public spat with FFA and the all stars coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyjet View Post
    Would cream my pants enormously if this actually happened but I could see an extreme blowup when wenger refused to field most of the stars. He'd probably throw out coquelin, Hayden and miyaichi types and it would end up in a public spat with FFA and the all stars coach.
    Mate i will take a team with Coqelin, Hayden and Miyachi if i get to see Arsenal play football. I will take an Arsenal Reserves game vs our Ball Stars. They would give them a run for their money. Its the year after a world cup so they will give a lot of players extra time off after the season.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Mate i will take a team with Coqelin, Hayden and Miyachi if i get to see Arsenal play football. I will take an Arsenal Reserves game vs our Ball Stars. They would give them a run for their money. Its the year after a world cup so they will give a lot of players extra time off after the season.
    I would be happy to but I'm an gooner. I'm saying the media, non-gooner fans and the FFA might see it as disrespectful and cause a hoohaa about it

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyjet View Post
    I would be happy to but I'm an gooner. I'm saying the media, non-gooner fans and the FFA might see it as disrespectful and cause a hoohaa about it
    More room for us and our giant erections when we see them take the field.. I can just imagine it now, 20 mins of sideways passes, a couple of overhead flicks that don't work out, 40 mins of Le Professor arguing with his new Puma Jacket Zip, they concede 2 shit goals and then nab 2 easy goals in the last 10 mins to save face.. Haha.

It's the Arsenal Way!

Keen
    OK

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1493...f&notif_t=like

The newcastle/centralcoast arm of Arsenal Australia has a venture sorted now.

There's a meet up on Saturday night.

This Saturday night, we have an event for all Gooners ( and some blow ins) to watch the Arsenal v West Brom game.
    Kick off is 11.45 pm, but we will be starting app. 8pm.

We have beer on tap and a wood fired pizza oven on site, and for $20.00, you came at and drink to your hearts content.

The location is the cafeteria of the international Football School at Kariong, on the Central Coast......

it's app. 3 minutes off the F3, taking the Gosford exit.
    I'd like app. Numbers so we ensure we have enough pizza and beer to go around.

If your keen contact Scott Jackson at the above Facebook link.

2 pods last week and this week up on the tuesday club.. havent listened should be interesting....... its kind of back on.... great for poldi

and ramsey wow what a goal......

people slowly coming back...
    Amigos Aarau

Podolski is THE best finisher in the premier league and it's ridiculous how he does not get a start at Arsenal, stop playing him out wide and play him central. I'd kill to have him along Benteke at villa
    Jaliens gives me the horn

He cant play central... his position is on the left and thats where alexis is...... biggest problem saw a state 55 games 30 something goals.... no one can deny what a finisher he is...

but its the other work that is at times lacking.... I want him to stay and play as he is brilliant for the club... similar to a grosskruetz in a wayat dortmund and the german national team....
    Amigos Aarau

Got Amy Lawrence's book today. Thanks Santa!

Invincible.

Only red the prologue and forward.

**** me, it's good so far!

And I already know how it ends!

Def on my list of books to buy.... the tuesday club special pod was brilliant with her on it
    Amigos Aarau