Page 57 of 97 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1927

Thread: Arsenal (the fiesta is mouldy) thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Could be Spurs season perhaps.
    They've dropped more points at home in first 3 games than they did the whole of last season.

Spurs ain't winning shit.

Besides, I've got Arsenal to finish top 4 and there's only really one spot left so Spurs and Liverpool can go eat a bag so I can collect.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Weve won the league with UCL football before and can do it again. We've also got the best player (Hazard) and best CM (Kante). Ill wait till we play both Manchester clubs to see whats what
    I will touch it

Hazard is nothing more than a flat track bully

Good player
    But will never be a great player

Does **** all for his NT when it matters and does **** all in the UCL

Kante is nothing more than a freak of an athlete. It his athletic ability that makes him good
    It ain't his skills with the ball

I hoping Pep actually delivers mainly because it be great to see a shift back to two strikers not this one up front shit that has afflicted the game

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    I will touch it

Hazard is nothing more than a flat track bully

Good player
    But will never be a great player

Does **** all for his NT when it matters and does **** all in the UCL

Kante is nothing more than a freak of an athlete. It his athletic ability that makes him good
    It ain't his skills with the ball

I hoping Pep actually delivers mainly because it be great to see a shift back to two strikers not this one up front shit that has afflicted the game
    Don't necessarily disagree on Hazard but who would you have above him?

Pep played one up front last season and would not surprise me if he played it again this season. I'm glad he's using two at the moment though because it would be criminal to leave Aguero on the bench every week.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Don't necessarily disagree on Hazard but who would you have above him?

Pep played one up front last season and would not surprise me if he played it again this season. I'm glad he's using two at the moment though because it would be criminal to leave Aguero on the bench every week.
    Coutinho Aguero Jesus Silva DeBruyne Lukaku Ibra Ozil Sanchez Ali Kane

Do I need to keep going???

All better than Hazard

So yeah, this is the Arsenal thread.

Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post
    There has been a lot of arsenal players mentioned and Hazard has ripped us apart in the past so it's not totally off-topic, lol.

Arsenal are gonna easily win the league and UCL this year tho. Mark my words. Has to be both tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Also, did anyone else notice on the weekend that as soon as Hazard and Giroud came on they both kept doing little flicks and tricks to get the ball around defenders. It was kind of like a game of HORSE that only those two were playing. Giroud has a silky touch for his size, not to mention the body and face of an Adonis.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Coutinho Aguero Jesus Silva DeBruyne Lukaku Ibra Ozil Sanchez Ali Kane

Do I need to keep going???

All better than Hazard
    Wow and I thought you knew football. Only players there ill give you are Aguero and DeBruyne and Sanchez on being at a similar level. And flat track bully? He has scored against nearly every big team in the league in big games and his goals have led to many wins against them. Flat Track bully is Ozil or Lukaku. Lukaku scores when his team is a few goals up or the other team gives him alot of space and Ozil looks like a superstar when another team doesnt deny him space and sits back doesnt look to pressure teams off the ball
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post
    Makes a change not being the Liverpool thread for once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Can't believe there is a perfectly legit conversation about Girouds handsomeness going on and some of you plonkers are talking about Hazard and Kante.

Pathetic.

Do you blokes even sockah?

Now, I've got Giroud prob top 5 'wears the shirt well'.

Good looking bloke.

Banned
    Wow and I thought you knew football. Only players there ill give you are Aguero and DeBruyne and Sanchez on being at a similar level. And flat track bully? He has scored against nearly every big team in the league in big games and his goals have led to many wins against them. Flat Track bully is Ozil or Lukaku. Lukaku scores when his team is a few goals up or the other team gives him alot of space and Ozil looks like a superstar when another team doesnt deny him space and sits back doesnt look to pressure teams off the ball
    You just for a start totally dissed the legend that is Ibra

The bloke is greater than everyone else on my list for a start

Ozil has won a WC so his legacy is already made

Lukaku scored 1 in 2 for shit EPL sides like Everton and WBA

Give him the best years of his career at a top club which he now at he going to be dining out at a shit better rate than 1 in 2

Jesus is that good Pep has altered his tactical formation to accommodate him and Aguero on the park together

Couthino does the business and carries a side shitter than Chelsea every week he plays

You just for a start totally dissed the legend that is Ibra

The bloke is greater than everyone else on my list for a start

Ozil has won a WC so his legacy is already made

Lukaku scored 1 in 2 for shit EPL sides like Everton and WBA

Give him the best years of his career at a top club which he now at he going to be dining out at a shit better rate than 1 in 2

Jesus is that good Pep has altered his tactical formation to accommodate him and Aguero on the park together

Couthino does the business and carries a side shitter than Chelsea every week he plays
    Bugger,
    I can't really fault these. I don't rate Coutinho that much but he does stand out in a half-decent Liverpool team.

I would also add Kevin DeBruyne to this list. On current form I think he is the best player in the EPL right now. Everytime he passes the ball City almost score. He is the new Bergkamp, can see passes and runs that others can't. Also, given his current assist rate he is also the new Ozil.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Bugger,
    I can't really fault these. I don't rate Coutinho that much but he does stand out in a half-decent Liverpool team.

I would also add Kevin DeBruyne to this list. On current form I think he is the best player in the EPL right now. Everytime he passes the ball City almost score. He is the new Bergkamp, can see passes and runs that others can't. Also, given his current assist rate he is also the new Ozil.
    With the contingency that I'd like to see some of these players perform for a bit longer at a high level before grouping them in, some others I like -

Firmino and Mane. Didn't rate Firmino during early last season, not sure if he has improved or just my perception has changed.
    David Silva has to be in there I think. Leroy Sane is on the verge for me, he has a lot of potential. Really you could almost chuck in most of City's attackers and midfield. So much talent.
    Spurs have some good players. MFKS mentioned Kane and Alli but I think Eriksen is up there with those two as well.
    Noone at United is really quite there for me yet. But they have several players that could be come the end of the season. Rashford, Martial, Mkhitaryan.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Bugger,

He was on the original list I put down and Stanny accepted his talent straight away

He was on the original list I put down and Stanny accepted his talent straight away
    He's the biggest Jose made when Chelsea manager for the second time
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

Banned
    He's the biggest Jose made when Chelsea manager for the second time
    Lukaku could well trump him if he delivers the expected goals in the future

It just cost Man U 75 million to get a player he refused to use at Chelsea

Lukaku could well trump him if he delivers the expected goals in the future

It just cost Man U 75 million to get a player he refused to use at Chelsea
    Nah we always had good strikers but a class AM is what weve lacked

love at first sight

Banned
    Nah we always had good strikers but a class AM is what weve lacked
    You have Victor Moses FFS

Good strikers FMD

You have Victor Moses FFS

Good strikers FMD
    Yeah Moses is great but was never a striker

love at first sight

Carn the Arsenals