Page 109 of 178 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 3559

Thread: L-I-V-E-R-P-Double O-L Liverpool FC

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    If they wanna spend 200mil+ Then they can try. May depend where Zidane ends up
    Zizou will be going to either United or Inter.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    Zizou will be going to either United or Inter.
    Then Hazard probably stays

Great game this morning. If Salah was on Hazards level you may have won

Banned
    If Hazard was as great as you try to portray him as you might have won Hey?

See that is what sets the likes of Messi CR7 Griff Bale and Iniesta apart from the pretenders like Salah and Hazard

They win these type of games for their teams

Can add your mate Giroud to the list of let downs. Didn’t even know he was there til he was subbed off.

Hazard had a good first half against the 19 year old defender we tasked to mark him.
    Went missing in the second half, surely such a superstar would have managed to find a winner.

Willian and kovacic your standouts.

Salah needs a goal or two to get his mojo back. Could’ve had a hat trick if he was in last seasons form.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Can add your mate Giroud to the list of let downs. Didn’t even know he was there til he was subbed off.

Hazard had a good first half against the 19 year old defender we tasked to mark him.
    Went missing in the second half, surely such a superstar would have managed to find a winner.

Willian and kovacic your standouts.

Salah needs a goal or two to get his mojo back. Could’ve had a hat trick if he was in last seasons form.
    Went missing?? dont know what game you were watching. Still a constant threat second half and would've scored again but Allison is a good keeper. Willian was ok but he doesn't have end product.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    If Hazard was as great as you try to portray him as you might have won Hey?

See that is what sets the likes of Messi CR7 Griff Bale and Iniesta apart from the pretenders like Salah and Hazard

They win these type of games for their teams
    Hazard has won plenty of these games for us but even great players cant do everything. Your logic as always is very bias and hypocritical

Went missing?? dont know what game you were watching. Still a constant threat second half and would've scored again but Allison is a good keeper. Willian was ok but he doesn't have end product.
    Also same can be said of Firmino as well as Giroud

Banned
    Hazard has won plenty of these games for us but even great players cant do everything. Your logic as always is very bias and hypocritical
    The fact that you are trying to justify Hazard being a great player shows your bias

He is a good player but he isnt a great player

The world doesnt need to debate the merits of whether CR7 or Messi or Iniesta etc are great players. Regardless of what team you support people just universally nod approval

When you are trying to convince me that Hazard is a great player I can see you are talking out of your arse with your Chelsea bias coming through as he aint in that category

Good

But not great

Salah is lacking in confidence, his doing all the hardwork getting himself into dangerous positions and creating chances. Just lacking when it comes to finishing, needs a few goals to gain his confidence.

Could have been 2-0 in the first 15 minutes if Salah had of took his half chances. Chelsea weren't in the game until the Hazard goal, TAA was caught out of position and Hazard made us pay for giving him so much space.
    Geez there were some sitters missed in the game, what the hell was Salah doing trying to round the keeper just bury it or take the contact from behind and get a penalty. The World class Hazard with his one on one Stanny can say it's a great save but a World class player wouldn't have given Allison a chance.
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Pffft, Hazard scoring the worst goal in the game against a plucky little team that's never won an EPL title

Come back when he scores against Lester or one of the big teams.

I could be blinded by bias but I feel that we are yet to play our best football. Against West Ham we looked to be doing it easy, aside from that we have only won games from individual moments from the likes of Mane, Salah, Sturridge and Firmino.
    Against Tottenham we were lucky and Tottenham looked like the better side for large parts of the game, we haven't really dominated a side for the full 90 minutes. The best performance was against PSG and even then we feel asleep for 10 minutes and almost threw it away if it wasn't for Firmino.
    Playing poorly and still getting results has to be a good thing right?
    Last edited by Premy; 30-09-2018 at 03:06 PM.
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Went missing, kept missing, whichever you prefer.
    Played a good first half. Him and willian using their pace. Second half he was nothing special. No more of a threat than your pal giroud.

Went missing, kept missing, whichever you prefer.
    Played a good first half. Him and willian using their pace. Second half he was nothing special. No more of a threat than your pal giroud.
    He was more special all game then your whole front 3 combined. Imagine needing Sturridge to save a point
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

He was more special all game then your whole front 3 combined. Imagine needing Sturridge to save a point
    Imagine having the quality and calibre in your first XI to have a fully fit Sturridge and Shaqiri on the bench. Travel away to Stanford Bridge play poorly for large parts of the game and come away with a point, I'll take that.
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Haha.
    Imagine conceding to a Sturridge shot from 25 yards. Embarrassing.

Think Salah, by your logic, was just as threatening. Just failed to convert his chances.

Haha.
    Imagine conceding to a Sturridge shot from 25 yards. Embarrassing.

Think Salah, by your logic, was just as threatening. Just failed to convert his chances.
    Nah aside from the open goal Alonso and Luiz kept him honest all game. Your best attacker was Gini
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

All these Liverpool and Chelsea fans (all one of them) out here thinking they have a chance of winning the league this year.... Next you'll be telling me the Jets can win the League again!!
    Love you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    All these Liverpool and Chelsea fans (all one of them) out here thinking they have a chance of winning the league this year.... Next you'll be telling me the Jets can win the League again!!
    Love you all.
    I'm just waiting for the banana skin.
    It must be comfortable having your side reach their full potential this early in the season and claiming their rightful spot on the table.
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    I'm just waiting for the banana skin.
    It must be comfortable having your side reach their full potential this early in the season and claiming their rightful spot on the table.
    Get with the times Premy. 5th is the new 4th!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.