Page 19 of 178 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: L-I-V-E-R-P-Double O-L Liverpool FC

Good win overnight. Defended really well. The players were looking like the game earlier in the week was starting to catch up.

Interesting to see Sakho, Moses and Ilori in the crowd. Good signs.

Skrtel was immense and is hopefully a reminder of what he can do - or he just played himself into a transfer.

And Sturridge - may his scoring continue.

A 1-0 loss to Southampton at Anfield is not ideal.
    We struggled without Coutinho. Skrtel error ended up costing us a goal. Imo, him and Agger need to sort their shit out if they are going to do the job. Sterling looks good when he uses his pace, shame about his shit touch at the end. Don't think we can afford another loss until Arsenal. Our draw this year is the best of any top 8 club. We really have a chance to go 6-12 points clear by Xmas. We play United when they have a myriad of ECL games.

Not really sure why on our bench we had Enrique, Kelly AND Wisdom. Maybe 2 defenders would suffice. Enrique and choose whether to blood Kelly/Wisdom.

Looking forward to seeing if Suarez will start next week. Surely he has to play more than 30 minutes?

Bahahahahhaha

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    We really have a chance to go 6-12 points clear by Xmas.
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

as if, comfortably 6th by xmas. Anyone here think that pool can with this?
    Last edited by hawk; 22-09-2013 at 01:04 PM.

Liverpool Next : Sunderland, Palace, Newcastle, WBA, Arsenal, Fulham, Everton, Hull, Norwich, West Ham, Spurs, Cardiff
    Man U: WBA, Sunderland, Southampton, Stoke, Fulham, Arsenal, Cardiff, Spurs, Everton, Newcastle, Villa, West Ham
    Arsenal: Swansea, WBA, Norwich, Palace, Liverpool, Man U,Southampton, Cardiff, Hull, Everton, Man City, Chelsea
    Man City: Villa, Everton, West Ham, Chelsea, Norwich, Sunderland,vSpurs, Swansea, WBA, Southampton, Arsenal, Fulham
    Chelsea:Spurs, Norwich, Cardiff, Man City, Newcastle, WBA, West Ham, Southampton, Sunderland, Stoke, Palace, Arsenal
    Spurs:Chelsea, West Ham, Villa, Hull, Everton, Newcastle, Man City, Man U, Fulham, Sunderland, Liverpool, Southampton

Plus all teams playing Europe. Something Liverpool don't have to worry about.
    I was just being optimistically hopeful really. But, we really have a decent draw that could set us up for a Top 4 finish if we can manage to get to Xmas relatively unscathed.

Yeah I agree. They looked so pedestrian and casual today. I hope they snap out of the funk that seems to haunt them.

They could have the Jets curse from last year as well - start well while playing like crap then have the ass fall out of their mid season. Hope not also.

Banned
    If they can manage to get knocked out of the Carling Cup early and not have too big of a run in the FA Cup I feel they may have a huge chance in the EPL to make the UCL spots.

Not having Euro Football may be a blessing and being able to focus on the League only could be a bonus to them whilst the likes of Man U Chelsea Man City Arsenal Spuds etc are playing in Europe and some of them are also looking at winning multiple comps

As if Liverpool are going t break into the top four this season..

So, 12 eggs is equal to 14 chickens by the look of it.

Congrats on the title scousers, and to get the double, wow! Beating man Utd in the fa cup final must have been great.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Fish View Post
    So, 12 eggs is equal to 14 chickens by the look of it.

Congrats on the title scousers, and to get the double, wow! Beating man Utd in the fa cup final must have been great.
    bit rich coming from the club that ensured manu walked the title last season. whytf did you do it arsene?

Ill go with mksf's theory

Retirement gift for fergie.

And so we could get ozil, once spuds sold bale.

Wenger moves in mysterious ways

sturridge 1 goal 2 assists, not bad.

Played alright

Henderson is giving me the shits at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Zico View Post
    Henderson is giving me the shits at the moment.
    Yeah...no point gettin forward if you can't cross
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

Henderson isnt a winger, he is supposed to be central. I would prefer he plays beside Lucas and Gerrard can play further forward.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    Henderson isnt a winger, he is supposed to be central. I would prefer he plays beside Lucas and Gerrard can play further forward.
    I don't think his ready to play that holding role yet. Think you'll find a fit Jonhston would play that position and Coutino will come in for Moses when his fit.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

--------------Sturridge----------
    ----Moses----------------Suarez-
    -----------------------------------
    --------Gerrard----Coutinho---
    ----------------Lucas------------

Or

---------Sturridge-----------
    ----------Suarez------------
    ------------------------------
    Moses----Gerrard---Coutinho
    -----------Lucas-------------

Aspas and Alberto have not really impressed me too much yet to warrant a start in a fully fit team.
    I think Suarez/Sturridge will be more effective with Sturridge sitting high and playing the poacher/sole striker role. Suarez working his magic taking on players out wide/around the box and getting seconds from sturridge.
    Henderson is good cover for Gerrard/Lucas if either is out.

Interesting comments on TAW about Sterling. Apparently killed it as Right Back in U/20s, they're doubting his finishing. which i agree. Needs more composure in the final 3rd. I think it was 2 weeks ago against Southampton, late in the game, got through the defence to be 1-on-1, took a shit first touch and out for a goal kick. Didn't expect him to score, but that was the worst possible outcome... at least take a good touch, let the defender try and tackle you, or force a save from the keeper.

If you listen to TAW then you know you cant run a midfield with only Stevie and Lucas - we will get killed after about 60 minutes when they are too tired to run anymore.
    This is why people dont see the benefits of Hendo - he spends most of the game running around covering their asses.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast