Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: All-purpose 2014 World Cup Brazil Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I don't feel sorry for him. He is responsible for his own actions.
    Was more going for:
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    I feel sorry for whatever mental issues and/or evolution gaps he has.

conspiracy theory: suarez wants out of Liverpool, but the club he wants to go to don't want to splash the cash Liverpool want. suarez has a "brain snap", transfer fee drops, gets his dream move, new club happy to wear the penalty as in the past they generally only relate to international football.

/tin foil hat

can't remember what website I saw that suggested on.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Was more going for:
    Ah, ok. Fair enough

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    conspiracy theory: suarez wants out of Liverpool, but the club he wants to go to don't want to splash the cash Liverpool want. suarez has a "brain snap", transfer fee drops, gets his dream move, new club happy to wear the penalty as in the past they generally only relate to international football.

/tin foil hat

Something of the like crossed my mind

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    can't wait for rodgers/gerrard to come out with a statement defending suarez
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post

/tin foil hat

If i was behind a genius scheme (yes sarcasm) like thati would have gotten him to do something other than bite a player... though i suppose they know it works, you cant argue with results!
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    can't wait for rodgers/gerrard to come out with a statement defending suarez
    Liverpool round 1 of the EPL season to warm up in Suarez bite support t-shirts over their kit
    OK

It's a shame he doesn't play for Arsenal though coz then we'd all get to hear about Wenger not seeing it.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Something of the like crossed my mind
    but when you weight that up against the theory that he's a cun.t, with a history of biting people and being a cun.t, it looks pretty obvious that it's more likely that he's just a biting cun.t

The Wiggles take on the Suarez biting incident. Absolute comic gold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPnoLl3N45w&sns=tw

Suarez is nutty as squirrel shit. I've played in a game where one of my team mates was bitten, it was either U9 or U11, I can't quite remember as it was so long ago. I think that sums up Suarez really he behaves like a child.

"People in England laughed at my attitude over the last few years, I'd like to know what they think now". - Suarez last week.

We think you're a ****ing crackpot mate, a racist petulant child. And trying to play down your actions last is more proof your attitude stinks. Personally I hope you're playing in another league next season or not playing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Suarez is nutty as squirrel shit. I've played in a game where one of my team mates was bitten, it was either U9 or U11, I can't quite remember as it was so long ago. I think that sums up Suarez really he behaves like a child.

"People in England laughed at my attitude over the last few years, I'd like to know what they think now". - Suarez last week.

We think you're a ****ing crackpot mate, a racist petulant child. And trying to play down your actions last is more proof your attitude stinks. Personally I hope you're playing in another league next season or not playing at all.
    Well said turbz
    OK

Anyone watching France v Ecuador? France are just coasting through to the next round really with the occasion glimpse of the class shown in the first two games. I think they could go all the way.

As a Newcastle fan it's difficult to believe this is the same Moussa Sissoko we see week in week out. Kinda highlights what an absolute goon Alan Pardew is.

France made me miss out on $90 by not winning. FIFA match fixing right there.
    France look good but, when they have their shooting boots on.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    As a Newcastle fan it's difficult to believe this is the same Moussa Sissoko we see week in week out. Kinda highlights what an absolute goon Alan Pardew is.
    it's just a case of an England fan not being used to seeing a step up in a player when they pull on the national team kit

Nah Boz I'm fairly sure it's because playing for Newcastle is even more difficult than playing for England.

That Shaqiri is a nugget of a player hey! Small but so strong and fast.
    Im pretty sure liverpool were after him, they may need to increase their offer now!
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

Wow... Great moment..