View Poll Results: Nathan Burns or Ryan Griffiths?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nathan Burns

25 54.35%
  • Ryan Griffiths

12 26.09%
  • Slobs

9 19.57%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nathan Burns or Ryan Griffiths?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Nathan Burns or Ryan Griffiths?

You have the option to get Nathan Burns out of his Korean contract & sign a 2 year deal with us, or you can let Burns go & sign Ryan Griffiths for 2 years. Which do you choose, and why?
    OK

Nathan Burns - Younger, quicker and trickier. Has more of a future with the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Nathan Burns - Younger, quicker and trickier. Has more of a future with the team.
    agree

Griff Lite, too much bullshit from Burns last night that I feel a need to Junk Punch him for trying to be RVP when all he needed to do was be more like Scholes. Plus that Pen.............

Ask me again in a few weeks aye?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocknerd View Post
    Griff Lite, too much bullshit from Burns last night that I feel a need to Junk Punch him for trying to be RVP when all he needed to do was be more like Scholes. Plus that Pen.............

Ask me again in a few weeks aye?
    Out of interest did you watch the game at the venue or on the TV?
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Out of interest did you watch the game at the venue or on the TV?
    At home with my Baby Girl. plenty of time watching replays and close ups of his massive ineptitude. As I said, I'm still fuming so my judgement is clouded. Plus I still hate that we signed him on Loan so anything he can do to help us evaporates come January 14.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocknerd View Post
    At home with my Baby Girl. plenty of time watching replays and close ups of his massive ineptitude. As I said, I'm still fuming so my judgement is clouded. Plus I still hate that we signed him on Loan so anything he can do to help us evaporates come January 14.
    It's a bit of a funny question, you would have to say both though.
    Burns looks like he is going to create plenty of goals for us this year but Ryan is a great finisher. Saying that if you had to pick one I would pick burns as we already have taggart playing and finishing like an even better griff!
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

Burns.

He looks enough like Bridges that the pro-Bridges brigade might mistake him for a talented version and want him on the teamsheet instead.

I'd take both, but would have Burns over RyGriff given Burns hasn't ran out on the club chasing coin (not that I blame RyGriff, but he can't expect to be welcomed back with open arms over someone else).
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

both.
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Body gets Stretch drunk, miracle occurs.

Hail Body!

Quote Originally Posted by BodyNovo View Post
    both.
    Could be done. James Gardiner said in his live chat a few weeks ago that Gibbs was only ever signed as an injury replacement for Cooper... not an actual squad spot. So we apparently have one of them free.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Could be done. James Gardiner said in his live chat a few weeks ago that Gibbs was only ever signed as an injury replacement for Cooper... not an actual squad spot. So we apparently have one of them free.
    That's interesting! I thought he was the replacement for Jesic

Griff.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game. did what anyone else would do in trying to earn as much coin as he can while he can, so his family is set up.
    Has nothing to prove on the field so can come in and be a leader that we need.

having said that, id rather keep them both.

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Burns or both
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

forgot about mitch cooper he is a classy act that hopefully has been scared of by this injuries.

honestly even if you only had him as a bench player/squad player. r griff can score goals when you need them and is a great penalty taker....burns

but burns is probably the most naturally gifted player we have had in our squad since vignaroli
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Body gets Stretch drunk, miracle occurs.

Hail Body!

forgot about mitch cooper he is a classy act that hopefully has been scared of by this injuries.

honestly even if you only had him as a bench player/squad player. r griff can score goals when you need them and is a great penalty taker....burns

but burns is probably the most naturally gifted player we have had in our squad since vignaroli
    Bridges.

(And I say that without sarcasm. Should have left the boots hung up instead of unretiring)

Banned

First of all there is no way in the ****ing world we should be looking to sign players to be bench players/squaddies. We have enough of them already Bridges/Mitchell/James Brown/Caravella etc.

If Ryan Griff isn't good enough to command a starting spot (and I have my doubts as to whether you could justify this with the emergence of Taggart/Hoole) we should not even bother asking him his wage requests.

As for bagging Burns about the penalty miss. Harsh call. Plenty of blokes miss them and to be perfectly fair I can't recall who the last Jets player was to actually miss one. (Anyone??). We have been on a pretty good run in recent years with converting them

If the thing had of been 8 inches lower and went in off the underside bar we would all be fapping today about how classy a piss take it was to blast it as as high as he did.

ATTENTION MODS:
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    First of all there is no way in the ****ing world we should be looking to sign players to be bench players/squaddies. We have enough of them already Bridges/Mitchell/James Brown/Caravella etc.

If Ryan Griff isn't good enough to command a starting spot (and I have my doubts as to whether you could justify this with the emergence of Taggart/Hoole) we should not even bother asking him his wage requests.

As for bagging Burns about the penalty miss. Harsh call. Plenty of blokes miss them and to be perfectly fair I can't recall who the last Jets player was to actually miss one. (Anyone??). We have been on a pretty good run in recent years with converting them

If the thing had of been 8 inches lower and went in off the underside bar we would all be fapping today about how classy a piss take it was to blast it as as high as he did.
    A whole post by the Member regarding Jets personnel and fapping yet not one mention of Kale.
    Clearly his account has been hacked. Can we get an urgent security audit in place.
    Ta.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    ATTENTION MODS:

A whole post by the Member regarding Jets personnel and fapping yet not one mention of Kale.
    Clearly his account has been hacked. Can we get an urgent security audit in place.
    Ta.
    Glad to foz is back, plague on fire like the old days

R Griff. He scores goals. Simple as that.