Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4181899091
Results 1,801 to 1,812 of 1812

Thread: The Music Thread

  1. #1801
    Senior Member Jetmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Merewether
    Posts
    4,943


    Sure Billy Joe is 48, but Susanna Hoffs is 61 ffs!
    Last edited by Jetmaster; 09-04-2020 at 09:28 PM.
    Only one bloke on this foz constantly makes me laugh Plague and it ain't you - MFKS

  2. #1802
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,790
    Quote Originally Posted by Skirt Boy View Post
    You all need some ****ing jesus.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBj0-dIU8HI
    Architect's did a song called Memento Mori a while back and it's very awesome. 8 mins of fun.

    But instead of linking that here is one of my favourite tracks of all time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  3. #1803
    Senior Member StannyCFCJET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Newy
    Posts
    4,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Architect's did a song called Memento Mori a while back and it's very awesome. 8 mins of fun.

    But instead of linking that here is one of my favourite tracks of all time.

    Amazing song, Holy Hell was a perfect album as well
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��


    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

  4. #1804
    Senior Member Bon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    3,331
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Amazing song, Holy Hell was a perfect album as well
    It's ok.. Do i need to refer you to listen to Ruin again? haha

    Ok, went down a bit of a caffeine-induced Youtube rabbit hole this morning and came across this one..
    Piano covers of Killswitch Engage.. Brilliant!!


  5. #1805
    Senior Member StannyCFCJET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Newy
    Posts
    4,480
    That piano cover is awesome. Oh anyone else still frothing over Polaris's new album?

  6. #1806
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,790
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    That piano cover is awesome. Oh anyone else still frothing over Polaris's new album?
    I'm not frothing, but they were impressive at Soundwave and the album is pretty good too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  7. #1807
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,662
    Richard Smith in action.


  8. #1808
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,679
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    That piano cover is awesome. Oh anyone else still frothing over Polaris's new album?
    Saw them at enmore the other month and they were pretty good!
    Probably prefer amity though.
    Or pre electronics amity.

  9. #1809
    Senior Member StannyCFCJET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Newy
    Posts
    4,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Saw them at enmore the other month and they were pretty good!
    Probably prefer amity though.
    Or pre electronics amity.
    Im really enjoying Amitys new album
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��


    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

  10. #1810
    Occasional Podcaster furns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Branxton
    Posts
    4,825
    Slipknot were nice enough to upload their entire 90 minute set from Download 2019
    brb need hearing aids now

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO3j9niG1Og
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

  11. #1811
    Senior Member Retro Jet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,312
    I mentioned this in the famous dead peoples thread but thougth it worth noting here.
    It's 40 years today since Ian Curtis of Joy Division chose to leave this mortal coil.

    Glass - A classic example of the raw, driving energy this band created, polished off with Martin Hannett's visionary production.
    His mixing and subliminals are the icing on the cake.


    I love this song on their compilation album Still. It's best served as the entree to The Only Mistake...

    IC RIP

  12. #1812
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    2
    Today Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper

    This is one of Cyndi Lauper’s biggest hits. When I hear it, you think of all those missed moments you could have said what you wanted, but didn’t. You wonder: What if?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •