Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Zone League 1 thread

How many wbay players will Cardiff be able to fit in their squad? Could be an opportunity for some other teams to pick up some handy players for next season.

How's about we reserve judgement until after the weekend. Warners Bay have slipped under the radar all year. They've always been written off. They're one of only a couple to beat Morry this year (even though there was a send off). There's a reason they're there on the final day. I have no doubt they'll put on a good showing this coming weekend.

Tall bald guy upfront is vital for Warners Bay to have a chance of beating Morriset - he a good player

Quote Originally Posted by C'mon man View Post
    Tall bald guy upfront is vital for Warners Bay to have a chance of beating Morriset - he a good player
    I agree that if duncan isnt kept quite then it will be an interesting game.

Quote Originally Posted by ICEBERG10 View Post
    We at Westlakes tried our best to give as many people as possible a chance to win golden boot in all 3 grades.
    West lakes, the good guys of the league.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Sporting Pulse has Reserve Grade GF...... KOTARA v COOKS HILL

Is this another sporting Pulse gaff - or has it now been locked in

Being Wednesday today would surely have to be decision time
    Last edited by C'mon man; 09-09-2015 at 03:05 PM.

Sporting Pulse has Reserve Grade GF...... KOTARA v COOKS HILL

Is this another sporting Pulse gaff - or has it now been locked in

Being Wednesday today would surely have to be decision time
    As I have said before a red card is an automatic one week suspension without appeal.How could Morisset even think they could be in the GF-they knew that the player was sent off and chose to play him the next week.Appeal should not even be considered by the association as it is contrary to Regulation G Clause 15.1b which covers the issue of red cards.

Quote Originally Posted by outsider View Post
    As I have said before a red card is an automatic one week suspension without appeal.How could Morisset even think they could be in the GF-they knew that the player was sent off and chose to play him the next week.Appeal should not even be considered by the association as it is contrary to Regulation G Clause 15.1b which covers the issue of red cards.
    Ahhh but it says this as well - As per the Laws of the Game as proscribed and issued by FIFA from time to time, the Chairperson of the Disciplinary Committee shall follow the following guidelines

It was the Chairperson of said committee that stated the player was free to play......

Look lets just let an outcome be decided and move on..... whatever way it falls....

I wonder what the cooks hill players think about the whole situation? Do they think they were robbed in the first game and the 6-0 result wasn't a fair reflection of the tie or have they conceded that they have just picked up a get out of jail free card?

Quote Originally Posted by Bench warmer View Post
    I wonder what the cooks hill players think about the whole situation? Do they think they were robbed in the first game and the 6-0 result wasn't a fair reflection of the tie or have they conceded that they have just picked up a get out of jail free card?
    Id suggest that the player did not have much of an impact - played left back...

To be honest we should have scored 6 last weekend alone so it should be a non issue.

I would suggest the score line was a fair reflection - over two legs not one shot on target....

I dont think anyone would suggest they were robbed

Quote Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
    Ahhh but it says this as well - As per the Laws of the Game as proscribed and issued by FIFA from time to time, the Chairperson of the Disciplinary Committee shall follow the following guidelines

It was the Chairperson of said committee that stated the player was free to play......

Look lets just let an outcome be decided and move on..... whatever way it falls....

So can the Chairperson overide the regulations.There is no issue regarding the red card-suspended one match-everyone knew the player had been sent off-

Quote Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
    Id suggest that the player did not have much of an impact - played left back...

To be honest we should have scored 6 last weekend alone so it should be a non issue.

I would suggest the score line was a fair reflection - over two legs not one shot on target....

I dont think anyone would suggest they were robbed
    A fairer outcome may have been 3-0 win CH then play the 2nd leg. Morri would have then known what they needed to do next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Bench warmer View Post
    It's is sometimes difficult to work out who each person on here's allegiances lie with, but not much has come out about cooks hill beingthrilled about heading into a grand final on the back of 6-0 thumping. Correct me if I'm wrong but many of the people hammering Morry the hardest are with kotara, so I'm sure they would rather play a limping cooks hill as opposed to a fired up Motown

Quote Originally Posted by The Spy View Post
    Can confirm only 7 first graders attended training last night. Pretty piss poor effort.
    And from what I hear 4 of those were reserve graders. Disarray. Morry are a sure thing this wknd. That wasn't their coach yielding a knife at the bay the sarv was it

In what competition can you get a red card and not receive a suspension?
    I have no allegiances whatsoever but I feel like anybody that's ever played football is aware that a red card means a suspension.
    Feel sorry for the players. But really, what do you expect?
    When you contacted the fed, did you tell them one of your players was sent off and the ask if they can play? Or was it deliberately circumventing the integrity of the competition?
    It's round 1, player gets a red card, do you play him in round 2? Of course not. Why is this any different.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    In what competition can you get a red card and not receive a suspension?
    I have no allegiances whatsoever but I feel like anybody that's ever played football is aware that a red card means a suspension.
    Feel sorry for the players. But really, what do you expect?
    When you contacted the fed, did you tell them one of your players was sent off and the ask if they can play? Or was it deliberately circumventing the integrity of the competition?
    It's round 1, player gets a red card, do you play him in round 2? Of course not. Why is this any different.
    I'm not 100% sure of the way the judiciary works but is it different with yellow cards if they don't inform you of when the suspension is due are you not required to take it until you are notified?

Quote Originally Posted by Nave View Post
    I'm not 100% sure of the way the judiciary works but is it different with yellow cards if they don't inform you of when the suspension is due are you not required to take it until you are notified?
    Never played with Zone Leagues but I know with NPL and I assume NEWFM, it is the club's responsibility to keep track of these. There is a delay with official processing of teamsheets and cards and then getting the information out to clubs in time, as far as i'm aware.

Nave, I play for kotara ressies and don't care who we play...our side is of the same opinion... Have had great games against both teams and I'm sure Saturday will be another great game against whatever team we play
    But it's Wednesday now and both teams involved in the GF should know what's goin on - more so Morisset and Cooks Hill if it's goin to be one or the other

Nave, I play for kotara ressies and don't care who we play...our side is of the same opinion... Have had great games against both teams and I'm sure Saturday will be another great game against whatever team we play
    But it's Wednesday now and both teams involved in the GF should know what's goin on - more so Morisset and Cooks Hill if it's goin to be one or the other
    Surely you've got to be happier playing a team that's down on form and down on confidence

Doesn't matter it's a GF and It's irrelevant who I want to play all I'm saying is that the association should stop all this speculation and just say...decision made the GF is Kotara v one of these sides and we can all can get on with it